Lease Crutcher Lewis Photos
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Lease Crutcher Lewis full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
- Great culture of mentoring young people to pass on success and knowledge.
- Countless opportunities to get involved with company events, recruiting, networking, business development, etc.
- If you want to learn how to use a program all you have to do is ask. One on one BIM/Revit/CAD sessions are available via our BIM Dept. There is no restriction on who gets to learn what.
- Big emphasis on being at the cutting edge of construction technology. All new PE's get two brand new monitors, double screens! IT is always trying out new gadgets and PE's are usually tasked with testing out tablets, new programs, etc.
- Brand new office being built in Westlake/Bell Town area. Refurbished an existing brick building from old Seattle era. Used to be the Union Stables Building. The bottom floor will have a restaurant and coffee shop. For the many employees that bike to work, there will be bike racks and a locker room.
- Great group of repeat clients, all doing interesting projects.
- Some very cool, one of a kind Seattle projects underway and on the horizon. Backlog of new work is looking very nice.
- 100% employee owned through an ESOP.
- Always pushing lean construction and LEED.
- Good starting salary. Raises and Bonuses given in the spring.
- People don't spend their life working. Everyone at the company keeps a good work-life balance. No pressure to stay late. Most people pack up at the end of the day and go enjoy the outdoors.
- Awesome company events and get-togethers. Always great food.Cons
Like any company, as a new employee trying to figure out where you fit in can be intimidating. However, most new employees are informally assigned a mentor to help guide them along.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Keep it rolling!RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
2 people found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Lease Crutcher Lewis in March 2008.Interview Details
I came in and interviewed with the HR lady and seemed to pass, as she called and asked me back for a second interview, this time with her and another employee. Since I had a job at the time, I could only go to an interview during lunch so she offered a lunch interview. It went very well and I was told that I would hear something by weeks end.
A week passed and I got hold of her, no decision yet. It went like so for the next 4 weeks.
Finally I was offered the position after 5 weeks.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsThey lowballed me with salary so I negotiated and got a better rate, but there was no need to worry, I got a HUGE raise about a year later for proving my abilities.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- Why do you want to work for us? You could get a job anywhere, so what brought you here? Answer Question