RecommendsPositive OutlookDisapproves of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Leighton Group full-time
Excellent professional staff of engineers geologist and support staff
Very poor compensation for support staff, no recognition for good work or effort by top president
Advice to Management
Remove the top president. He is only a CFO type, poor people skills
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leighton Group (Rockland, ME) in March 2015.
Informal, asked 6 questions, very laid back , signed and initialed previously answered questions from application. I went to the post office and waited 5 minutes to interview, no one before or after me. Interviewed on 3/31/15, will find out soon. He mentioned he wants to hire soon after interviewing all that are scheduled.
- Why are you the best person for the job? Answer Question
- Rate your ability to communicate effectively and an example from work or school about how you communicate with others Answer Question
- Rate your ability to get along with co-workers and an example from work or school where you might have had to put up with a bad co-worker and how you dealt with it. Answer Question
- Rate your ability to deal with an angry customer and an example of how you handled it. Answer Question
- What do you know about the position? Answer Question
Leighton Group offers engineering and construction services, primarily in Southern California. Its operating companies, including Leighton and Associates and Leighton Consulting, offer hazard assessment, environmental and geological consulting, materials testing, value engineering, construction planning, and remediation services to corporate, industrial, and government clients. The group operates a handful of laboratories which provide materials and geotechnical soil testing. Leighton Group has completed projects in public schools, hospitals, military bases, wastewater ...