Litigation Management Incorporated
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Litigation Management Incorporated full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
Flexibility. Benefits. Colleagues. Leadership is strong and I would like to see continued development on internal advancement programs.Cons
The nature of this business fluctuates and, at times, that can lead to increased or decreased temporary staff. It can lead to inconsistency in work. However, continued efforts are being made to improve training programs. A lot of people complain and write poor reviews. It is a clear indicator of their ignorance and the lack of grasping the whole picture.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Keep doing what you are doing. Focus on taking care of the team and continue to build programs for future leadership. Internal advancement makes for more passionate employees.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Litigation Management Incorporated in April 2011.Interview Details
The HR Generalist Recruiter was a very organized individual running a very tight ship.
The beginning of the process involved the usual: send a resume, cover letter, as well as a brief document expressing why the internship would be right for me and why I would be right for LMI.
The process lasted 3 weeks and included:
1. Initial contact - Received a phone call from the HR Generalist Recruiter and did an over-the-phone interview.
2. In-person Interview - Met with the HR Generalist Recruiter a week later after the phone interviewees had been narrowed. They asked typical interview questions, however, they were heavy on the scenario questions.
3. Background check was done.
4. Received a phone call describing the internship in detail, the components, responsibilities, and pay of the internship, and the internship was offered to me.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsN/AAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
- What is one situation you have been in since high school in which you disagreed with a superior? How did you handle this situation? Answer Question
When it comes to complex litigation, deep insight can be the strategic advantage. For nearly 30 years, Litigation Management, Inc. (LMI), the industry leader in providing a wide array of superior litigation management services dedicated to the defense, has provided in-house and outside counsel with the knowledge and insight needed to efficiently achieve better litigation...
Mission: Respectful, Responsible, Resourceful. LMI’s 3R’s are principles that help set the stage to maximize performance and drive client satisfaction. LMI conducts rigorous...