Focused on innovation and quality, Logitech designs personal peripherals to help people enjoy a better experience with the digital world. We started in 1981 with mice, which (new at the time) provided a more intuitive way of interacting with a personal computer. We became the worldwide leader in computer mice, and have reinvented the mouse in dozens of ways to match the evolving needs of PC and laptop users.
Since those early days, we have expanded our expertise in product design beyond the computer mouse, with a broad portfolio of interface devices that are the “last inch” between you and your computer or your console game, digital music or home-entertainment system.
With products sold in almost every country in the world, Logitech’s leadership in innovation now encompasses a wide variety of personal peripherals (both cordless and corded), with special emphasis on products for PC navigation, gaming, Internet communications, digital music and home-entertainment control.
For each of our product categories, we study how our customers use their digital devices, and then our designers and engineers set their sights on how we can create a better experience with those devices – richer, more comfortable, more fun, more productive, more convenient, more delightful.
At Logitech we believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and doers. We collaborate together and inspire each other within a culture of trust and respect. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world.
"It's very exciting to be part of the company transformation underway right now. Historically, Logitech has been a leader in everything it does, being the most recgonized brand worldwide for PC peripherals, mice and keyboards. Now that the whole PC industry has shifted, the company is adjusting directions towards mobility, and getting stronger in other segments such as music with Ultimate Ears."
- Sandra Hernandez, Product Manger Ultimate Ears
"I value a company culture that encourages its employees to speak up and tell others their viewpoint.. and you're actually heard -- our leaders really care about what we think and want to hear our ideas. It's kind of like working at a start-up inside of a big company. And that's pretty awesome."
- Tengyue Zhan, Sr. Bl Specialist, Global Supply Chain
Check out our latest careers openings today!
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
Logitech recruits university students and college graduates from across the globe. We regularly visit a variety of colleges to strengthen our team with the best and brightest individuals.
Our interns are introduced to Logitech executives on Day 1 and are given real-world projects. Our interns don't just grab coffees or hang around the copy machines. Our interns are showered with product sneak previews, social events, and off-site teambuilding opportunities!
"I often forget I’m an intern in the first place—my team is so welcoming and supportive, it feels like I’ve been working with them for years.”
- Savanah Wernick, Marketing and Events Intern, 2014
“I liked Logitech’s internship program so much that I decided to stay.."
- Nick Coté, Software Engineering Intern, 2014
“I was never afraid to speak up during my internship. Everyone encouraged me, regardless of how bizarre my ideas got. The open collaboration space and small company vibe definitely made a lot of things move quicker."
- Chinsin Sim, People and Culture Intern, 2014
If you think you have what it takes, jumpstart your career with an internship at Logitech!
Logitech's Sustainability team is responsible for identifying and maximizing opportunities to balance environmental, economic and social considerations throughout our entire business. We pursue responsible products and processes, help manage legal, cost and resource considerations and predict and mitigate risks related to our operations and business performance.
Let's talk about the good stuff you get when you become a Logitech employee. Because your family is part of our family, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefit program that is designed to be flexible and care for you and your loved ones, now and in the future. And because your good health requires more than just medical care, it includes a focus on programs, services and perks to keep you happy and well.
Below are examples of some of the many benefits we offer to Logitech employees. Your entitlement to a particular benefit will depend upon your location, country, and employee status.
Health and Wellness
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance, and short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts for health care, dependent care and commuter expenses
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness programs and gym/sport benefits & discounts
- Competitive salary
- Retirement plan benefits
- Employee stock purchase program
Small Company Culture
- Open creative and collaborative workspace
- Fun environment – take a break and play a game!
- Company social events
More Cool Stuff
- On-site gym
- Employee referral bonuses
- Logitech product discounts
- Logitech product “garage sales”
- Commuter discounts and benefits
- Charitable contributions gift matching
- Tuition reimbursement plan
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Logitech full-time (less than an year)Pros
- Management genuinely cares about the well being of the team.
- Willingness and open mindedness to try new things to improve.
- Opportunities to learn new things are offered to employees such as certifications.
- The company is always looking to improve.
- Mangers lead by example.
- The CEO is interested on how employees feel at work.Cons
- Sometimes there are communication frictions between different departments.
- Salary can be a little bit betterAdvice to ManagementAdvice
- Keep on being approachable and open to new ideas
- Keep believing in new employees and offering opportunities to grow :)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Logitech.Interview Details
Heard about the opening through university mailing list. Applied through email. Got contacted by HR in a week to schedule a phone interview. First round phone interview was with an HR.Interview Questions
No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
- HR interview. Mostly behavioral questions. Walked through resume. Answer Question
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world.
We are a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation...