Be The First To
• Grand Opening: December 18, 1993
• A wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM)
• Four 30-story towers soaring 280 feet
• 5,044 guest rooms, including 751 suites
More than 170,000 square feet of gaming including:
• 2,500 slot machines and video poker
• 23-table non-smoking Poker Room
• The Race & Sports Book with more than...
Mission: MGM Resorts International is the leader in entertainment & hospitality - a diverse collection of extraordinary people, distinctive brands and best in class destinations...
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
|Salaries in USD||Avg. Salary|| |
7 MGM Grand Hotel Salaries
5 MGM Grand Hotel Salaries
3 MGM Grand Hotel Salaries
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
No Offer – Reviewed Feb 9, 2014
Interview Details – I applied online via their mgmresorts career site. I first had a phone conversation with the head of the small marketing team. He asked me very general questions just to see if I'm able to fit with the team. After about a week later, he emailed me back to set up a group interview with my potential… – Full Interview
During the group panel interview, I was asked database/sql questions such as selecting the first five rows in a database and I was also asked about market segmentation. – Answer Question