For over 14 years, MISource has delivered quality staffing and recruiting solutions to leading employers, both domestically and internationally. At MISource, our core belief is that by building great relationships with exceptional candidates, we are able to establish long-term partnerships with satisfied Clients. Each day, our team strives to match candidates to career opportunities, not simply based on a technical skill set, but also by understanding the culture of the clients we serve. By building deep relationships with our Clients and understanding their staffing needs beyond the job descriptions, we are a leading staffing partner in the markets we serve, matching our vast network of talent to our great Client partners.
To be successful partners to our Clients and candidates, it starts with a great team of leaders, Account Managers, Recruiters, and Corporate team members. At MISource, we recruit and hire employees from diverse backgrounds and experiences to serve our Clients and candidates. MISource provides a rewarding career, with numerous opportunities for growth.
Recruiting is the heart of our business. It is through our Recruiters that we build effective and lasting relationships with candidates, allowing us to successfully fulfill the needs of our Clients. Recruiters identify candidates, interview candidates, and serve as “career coaches” for candidates progressing through the hiring and selection process with our Clients.
Building effective relationships with Clients and potential clients is an essential part of our business. Our Account Managers introduce MISource to decision makers and ensure we are exceeding the expectations of our Client partners.
Effective management and leadership is essential to top-performing organizations like MISource. With recruiting and sales management positions in each of our regional offices, we offer a great career path for proven professionals looking for career growth.
Our Corporate Headquarters in Tampa Florida is home to our executive management team, our Accounting Department, our Payroll & Human Resources Department, as well as all of our support personnel. With our growth comes many opportunities for those seeking roles in a corporate environment.
With a strong commitment to training and development, as well as promoting from within, MISource offers you a career where hard work and success are rewarded.
MISource, Inc., headquartered in Tampa, FL, is an international staffing firm with five regional offices throughout the United States. With double-digit growth rates, MISource offers a rewarding career path for those seeking to develop a long-term career in the staffing industry.
MISource, Inc. is seeking individuals driven to develop a career with a growing organization in a growing industry!!!
Join us and be part of our team in one of our regional offices: Tampa, Dallas, Charlotte, Washington DC, and Atlanta.
At MISource, our culture drives our success and the commitment of our employees. We truly believe that hard work and dedication pays off and deserves to be rewarded. Here are some examples of this work hard, play hard policy we abide by:
- Collaboration and teamwork are essential to our business. If we set a team goal and the team works hard to meet that goal, we will celebrate as a team.
- We reward performance with independence and flexibility. If you are meeting or exceeding your goals, we believe in rewarding you with greater flexibility in managing when and how you work to achieve your goals.
- The MISource organization is infused with a competitive spirit. Contests are frequent with winners earning great prizes like IPads, gift cards, and cash!
As a performance driven organization, we are transparent about expectations, beginning in the interview process. Goals are important. As such, each region has dedicated sales and recruiting managers to support your development as a professional. You can expect the following, in support of your career growth:
- Regular training sessions to continue to build and strengthen your knowledge and skills.
- Regular meetings with your manager to discuss your opportunities and accomplishments, setting a plan to reach and exceed your goals.
- Opportunities to grow and learn from business leaders across many industries.
MISource has a supportive executive leadership team that plays a direct role in strengthening our company’s culture. They feel very strongly about the following:
- We promote from within. We encourage our employees to constantly be growing within the company. We promote based on success, not seniority.
- It is a general belief that what is good for the company is good for the individual. We all share in the success of the company.
- The executive leaders want to hear feedback from our employees. Are things working? Can we be doing them better? Our employees are the most important part of making our business successful; open and honest feedback has always been the key to our growth.
The MISource culture extends far beyond the workplace. We have created an environment where our employees are not just co-workers, but friends. We are a MISource family and we pride ourselves on the culture we have built here.
At MISource, we recognize that benefits are an important part of an effective compensation plan, rewarding our employees for their contributions to the company’s success. MISource is pleased to offer an exceptional benefits plan that includes the following:
- Medical Insurance/ Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays, including your birthday
- Weekly pay
- 7 Year Service Award
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at MISource full-time (more than an year)Pros
The company gave me a solid week of training for my role. They provide you with everything you need to succeed. Solid (not over-the-top) salary with decent commission potential. 3 weeks vacation in first year. The upper management really does care and take the time to coach you and give advice.
Look, the staffing industry sucks a lot of the time but if you're going to give it a shot, MISource is a great place to do it.Cons
Incredibly micromanaged, health insurance is not greatAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Give the employees a little more freedom - 2 check-in meetings everyday, 5 days a week is simply too much time wasted.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –