- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at MakeMyTripPros
learn lot in different microsoft technology, expertise in handling live issue and working with performance optimisation. how handle pressurize enviromentCons
lot of work, not cmm levelRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day – interviewed at MakeMyTrip in February 2015.Interview Details
I found the process so poor that I am here to add a review for the first time during my entire career. So its more about interviewer Mr. Vikas. First round of MakeMyTrip was about coding where I felt like wasting an hour because he din't even look at what I had written. During interview he asked me to write a code to reverse linked list. Meanwhile he started interviewing another guy also which was quite disturbing to me. Then he asked me whether its done and without looking into the code or asking for any logic he asked me to write another code and went outside to chit chat with his friends which was also weird. They were making lot of noise and it didn't look like an interview place. It seemed like they were here just to waste their as well as our time. Post this he asked me to leave.
So my only question to MakeMyTrip recruitment team is that you could keep those 2 questions only which were required to clear the interview. There was no need of those 3 questions which wasted an hour of mine and you didn't even look at.
1 unique thing I noticed about him was that he kept asking questions to everyone in Hindi. Man, seriously, is this the culture of MakeMyTrip?
I felt these guys need to be trained properly before sending here to interview candidates. And if you guys were really running short of time, there are other ways also to improve it. like reducing number of candidates or increasing number of panels.
And at last, the funniest part was when he told me, "Its OK, sometimes your luck does not favor you!"Interview Questions
No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
- Written :
1. Implement a cache of Generic Type which can contain key and value(Both of Generic type). Write methods to get, add and delete elements from cache. If an element is not accessed for more than 10 mins, remove it from the cache.
2. Reverse words of a string without using extra space. Ex. "MMT is great company" should become "company great is MMT".
3. Implement question 2 using recursion.
4. You have a sorted array of numbers, e.g. 1,1,1,1,1...,4,4,4,4,4,4....,8,8,8,8,8,8.... You have to return list of unique digits if total number unique digits is maximum 1000 and total number is minimum 1 Billion.
1. He was interviewing someone else when I entered the room and I could not figure out whom was he asking me or that other guy. So he basically asked 1-2 simple collection problems for which he wanted the other guy to code.
2. Code to reverse a linked list.
3. Find the count of words in a document and sort them by count. Answer Question
- Written :
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
MakeMyTrip.com, India’s leading online travel company was founded in the year 2000 by Deep Kalra. Created to empower the Indian traveller with instant booking and comprehensive choices, the company began its journey in the US-India travel market. It aimed to offer a range of best-value products and services along with cutting-edge technology and dedicated round-the-clock customer support.
MakeMyTrip followed its success in the US by launching its India operations in 2005. With the foresight to seize the opportunities in the domestic travel market, brought on by a slew of...