- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at MarketBridge full-time (more than a year)Pros
- Ability to participate in high-profile marketing engagements with reputable Fortune 1000 companies
- Great environment for learning - every day brings new challenges and pushes you to think "outside the box"
- Helps you gain broad range of marketing skills - digital, channel, sales enablement, direct, etc.
- Highly collaborative atmosphere, team members always winning to dive in to support one another
- Structured, transparent career path - you always know your status and objectives you'll need to meet to progress
- Great group of people - everyone who joins brings something unique and special; SF leaders were unbeatableCons
- Wavering company identity - quarterly changes to who we are as a firm, where our services are a best fit
- Open office environment - great for collaboration, difficult to focus and tune out noise/chatter
- Not enough cross-office collaboration; often seemed as though we were two separate entities with different agendasRecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
2 people found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at MarketBridge in November 2013.Interview Details
A series of on campus interviewsInterview Questions
No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
- The focus seemed to be on fit and background. Know your resume well. There was a short case that was a very qualitative sort of market forces question about a consumer electronics product. Overall, pretty pain free. View Answer
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Consulting firm MarketBridge aims to close the gap between companies and their potential customers. The firm advises clients on the operations, organization, and strategy of their sales and marketing efforts, with an eye toward improving overall performance. In addition, the company provides outsourced sales and marketing services. MarketBridge's customers have included Hewlett-Packard, MasterCard, Microsoft, and other FORTUNE 500 companies from the financial services, health care, technology, and telecommunications sectors. Outside the US, the firm has offices in Canada...