Be essential to the global financial markets at McGraw Hill Financial.
When you work for McGraw Hill Financial, your contributions are essential to us and to the markets we serve.
- McGraw Hill Financial is made up of companies you know - including the best in class brands of Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, J.D. Power, and Platts.
- You'll provide essential intelligence every day to all parts of the world. Together, the brands of McGraw Hill Financial are the foremost providers of intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.
- Play a game-changing role in a dynamic, global environment. Whether it’s analyzing data, innovating technology, or developing market insights, we’re looking for intellectually curious, progressive and passionate thinkers to join our team.
Be part of a $3.5 trillion team.
We’re looking for world-class thinkers to add to our team at Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, the world’s leading provider of credit risk research, ratings and benchmarks.
- At Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, your opinion truly means everything.
- We rate $3.5 trillion in new debt annually and investors rely on our independent, informed opinions on credit risk.
- Each person who works here has an essential role in Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services' reputation of integrity, transparency, and ratings excellence.
- With offices in 23 countries, Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services is an important part of the world's financial infrastructure and has played a leading role for 150 years in providing investors with information and independent benchmarks for their investment and financial decisions.
- Ratings analysts, application developers, editorial, and sales / marketing are just a few of our career paths.
Be part of the team that provides smart investors with even smarter data.
A career at S&P Capital IQ puts you in a position to be indispensable to institutional investors, investment advisors and wealth managers around the world.
- S&P Capital IQ delivers in-depth intelligence across asset classes and capital structures,bringing together key capabilities in research, strategy, evaluation, analysis, data solutions and risk mitigation under one roof.
- Every day, more than 4,200 financial firms turn to us for real-time research, data and analytics on more than 92,000 companies.
- Your innovative thinking will thrive in an agile, energetic and challenging work environment– get a high-tech start-up atmosphere backed by the stability of McGraw Hill Financial
Be on the inside of the world’s most-followed stock market index.
With a career at S&P Dow Jones Indices, your work will be used by decision-makers every day. Our mission is to provide benchmarks that accurately gauge the markets and help institutions and individuals make well-informed decisions.
- Be known as a trusted source of essential information and part of a renowned brand.
- Help investors meet the challenge of achieving their financial goals.
- Innovate new measurements and tools investors need to measure and monitor the world’s markets
- Join a corporate culture that fosters development and growth.
- Analysis and technology are two of our main hiring areas
Be at the center of responsibility for 12,000 daily price assessments.
At Platts, the premier source of commodities intelligence, the content you generate and the relationships you build are essential to the energy, petrochemicals, metals and agricultural markets.
- Be part of a globally diverse workforce with 20 offices spanning five continents.
- Get the best of both worlds: a nimble, highly specialized company, and a business casual culture with the benefits and backing of McGraw Hill Financial.
- Editorial, sales and technology are some of our consistent career opportunities
Be the Voice of the Customer.
At J.D. Power, you’ll be at a worldwide leader of marketing information services, providing an unbiased view of the Voice of the Customer to businesses and consumers alike.
- If you have a passion for translating raw data into compelling intelligence that improves lives, your career will flourish here.
- J.D. Power operates in key business sectors including market research, forecasting, performance improvement, web intelligence and customer satisfaction.
- We understand the value that our associates provide for our clients and for the firm, and encourage innovative thinking that addresses the lastest industry and technological developments.
- At J.D. Power, you’ll work in a flexible, friendly, collaborative environment.
McGraw Hill Financial Photos
I worked at McGraw Hill Financial full-time
Excellent company with in-depth, on-the-job training. Collegial environment. Intellectually stimulating work. Rigorous standards.
Very specialized, so not for generalists.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at McGraw Hill Financial (Denver, CO).
30 Minute screening call with their recruiter that asked some technical knowledge and experience questions regarding the stock markets. Then as in-person interview with hiring manager and one of his peers. They had a list of customer service related questions and also tested my skills on the computer including an Excel case study.
- Show me on the computer where to delete cookies. Answer Question
McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets.
We are home to some of the most iconic brands in finance and business, including: Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, J.D. Power, and McGraw Hill Construction. Our independent credit ratings...
Mission: Our Mission
To promote sustainable growth by bringing transparency and insights to the global capital and commodity markets.
Integrity: We are...