Delivering Connected Care Everywhere
An increased focus on care quality and cost effectiveness as part of shifting reimbursement is moving the existing U.S. healthcare delivery model from episodic care to population health management. Are you ready? Let Medecision help. We’re dedicated to tackling the big problems in the healthcare industry, like disconnected systems, disjointed data, less-than-optimal care delivery, and health outcomes that none of us want to experience. Our innovative approaches and technology-driven solutions liberate fragmented healthcare systems and Connect Care Everywhere. With Medecision, consumers, physicians, health plans, and the entire care community have access to the right information at the right time to profitably and effectively manage population health, generate efficiencies, and improve the quality of care at every touch point.
What We Do
- We create, define, develop, deploy and evaluate software products within an overall platform that helps health plans, care providers and others manage health better, more efficiently and with better outcomes. Some of our applications are enterprise SaaS apps, some are direct-to-consumer (for smartphones and tablets), some drive key platform capabilities like data aggregation, individual identification, prediction modeling and more.
- We consult with clients as well, to help them target our solutions and optimize them during and after deployment.
- We do the other important business things…like sales, marketing, finance, people, culture, IT…you get the picture.
Why is Medecision a good place to work?
It’s a fast-paced and progressive place, where people who are energetic, passionate, committed and entrepreneurial work hard, progress quickly and get to help people during vulnerable times in their lives.
- We invest in technology, innovation, people leadership, physical support systems (check out our new office photos) and more.
- We have strong and deep roots in care management technology and we have a promising future in helping our clients connect care across the healthcare continuum to achieve the Triple Aim. (Triple Aim = better health outcomes, lower cost, higher quality)
- It’s a great place to be in the mid-2010s…investment dollars are pouring in, interest and motivation to take care of people better is soaring and technology is transforming the way every one of us takes care of ourselves, our families, our loved ones.
Our company is propelled by passionate, skilled professionals. Together, we form a vibrant culture that makes Medecision a great place to work every day. We’re always looking to strengthen our company with talented individuals who are:
- Experienced innovators with the desire to always learn more
- Passionate for personal growth and the success of others
- Committed to improving every dimension of the consumer experience
- Solution seekers
- Believers in the power of healthcare transformation
And most importantly, at the heart of what we do, it’s about improving the health—and lives—of people.
- Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare – 2009, 2010
- Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania by Central Penn Business Journal – 2009, 2010, 2011
Medecision gives back to our employees who give so much effort to our company. We offer a range of opportunities for professional development and personal fulfillment. Our comprehensive benefits package includes insurance coverage for life, health and disability; financial savings and investments; tuition reimbursement; membership discounts; paid vacation, personal and holiday time; and an employee referral plan.
Passionate people, on a mission.
As an industry pioneer, we have been passionate about care management since day one. With a new era unfolding before us, we are more passionate than ever about applying everything we’ve learned to be the partner that helps transform our customers’ businesses.
Who’s behind the great strides we are making to help you embrace the future?
Technologists, creating innovative solutions that solve real-world business problems.
Clinicians, who are registered nurses and former care managers, instrumental in building our solutions and are embedded in client accounts when needed.
Strategic thinkers who continually assess trends and opportunities, structure client engagement in our solutions development, and bring our brand to life.
Account teams of responsive, yet proactive business leaders.
Administrators and analysts who build the foundation for great customer engagement and ensure we practice it every day.
All of us are led by business transformers who bring their unique experience and drive to Medecision and our industry.
- Featured Review
RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Medecision full-time
Smart people, Excellent CEO who is not afraid to make difficult decisions to move the company forward. Sometimes the tough decisions are not the popular ones, but are right in the long run. Excellent changes in the culture due to newer leadership in this area. Do not shy away from the company due to some of the vocal negativity of disgruntled former employees.
The fast pace of this growth company will not be for everyone. There can be much travel in some of the roles. Due to changes, some areas are understaffed, but its being addressed very quickly. Still some internal naysayers standing in the way but getting better everyday.
Advice to Management
Keep the mission driven culture push going.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medecision (Wayne, PA) in February 2015.
3 phone screens, 30 minutes each. An onsite interview with 4 employees, roughly 3 hours. A final phone screen with the CEO, 30 minutes. Very smooth interview process; all 5 phases were completed within 2 weeks. Everyone I spoke with was very professional and clear communicators.
- Standard Interview Questions Answer Question
Medecision is the leading provider of healthcare management and coordination solutions serving national, regional and local health plans, insurers and provider-based care organizations, more than 74,000 physicians and 44 million consumers. Working within the framework that patients, care providers and health plans are all driving towards better health outcomes, Medecision and ...
Mission: At Medecision, we’re committed to improving the delivery of care—whether in the hands of a nurse care manager, a physician, a consumer, a family member or caretaker. We’re in this to transform care. Here and now. We are a company of people who bring our passion to work every day, driven by the knowledge that everything we do will ultimately have an effect on the health and the lives of people.And that is truly liberating.