Memorial Hospital (Pembroke) Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Memorial Hospital (Pembroke) full-timePros
- Committed Employees and Leaders
- Very transparent organization
- Mission oriented. Everyone here is focused on the patient, even the non-clinical employees.
- Great atmosphere, very friendly - people are warm and genuine
- Supportive leadership
- Just Culture - people are not punished for making mistakes if their intentions were good.
- Committed to process and performance improvement. Always looking on ways to get better. Ideas are actively solicited from employees and acted upon.
- Advancement opportunities - Memorial is serious about offering opportunities to their employees. Many of the leaders have been promoted up through the ranks, so they know what it's like to be a front line employee.
- Development opportunities - tuition assistance at 100% of in state tuition rates can't be beat! Memorial also offers a lot of internal training.
- Leadership is open-minded and not afraid to try new things.
- Leadership has an open door policy and routinely creates avenues for employees to offer feedback, as well as hear directly from the top about everything from finances, marketplace changes, physicians, strategies, challenges, new services, etc.
- Benefit package (although recently changed) is still extremely competitive.Cons
- Being one of the smaller hospitals in the system, sometimes it feels like we don't get the same resources as the other locations.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Leverage your strengths and celebrate accomplishments!RecommendsPositive Outlook
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Memorial Hospital (Pembroke).Interview Details
People were nice and interview was averageInterview Questions
Negotiation DetailsNo negotiation phaseAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
- Panel Interview.They ask the usual questions View Answer