Conceived in 1999, Mindspark has evolved from a simple toolbar company to grow successful businesses in the Browser Applications, Desktop Utilities and Mobile market segments. Our three global divisions innovate and produce a diverse and expanding portfolio of products and experiences from customized homepages to award winning utilities and apps. Learn more about our divisions.
WORK WITH US
Our passion for innovation and creativity comes from the smart, amazingly intelligent people we hire. We typically look for professionals in the following areas: product management, software development, design and user experience, IT Operations, marketing and analytics, and corporate infrastructure.
In addition to the standard benefits like Medical and 401(K), we also offer:
- The passion and excitement of a startup with the backing of an industry leader in IAC.
- Stability of a collaborative leadership team coupled with an influx of new visionary talent in key decision making positions.
- Casual work environment—yes, we mean jeans and shorts; and flip-flops are fine too!
- Time to recharge your batteries with an incredible PTO and holiday schedule including summer Fridays and paid winter holiday shutdown.
- Free morning breakfast (bagels, donuts, fruit, and cereal) and all the soda and coffee you can drink!
- Fun Mindspark traditions from go kart racing, happy hours, bowling, kickball, softball, nerf wars, catered Thanksgiving with all the fixins… You name it, we have fun doing it.
- Tuition reimbursement for your professional growth and development.
- Our ever-changing product offering provides our employees with unbelievable internal mobility. As your skills grow and interests change, so do the possibilities for new opportunities with us.
- Teams are small and nimble, allowing for insanely fast development cycles.
- New ideas are encouraged, supported and quickly executed, giving you the ability to make a real and immediate impact.
- Various employee feedback programs and team huddles keep you involved, regularly updated and give you a voice.
Mindspark Interactive Network Photos
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Mindspark Interactive Network (More than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Great benefits and perks. Summer Fridays, Paid week-off for entire company from Christmas ever until after New years. Upper management cares about the development of developers.
If you get stuck working on the wrong product, you'll be bored. A lot of legacy code to maintain and most of your time is spent maintaining than creating.
Advice to Management
Cross team pollination is a good team. The products are different but not that different that people can't pick it up very quickly.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Helpful (1)Declined OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Mindspark Interactive Network (Yonkers, NY) in April 2014.
Applied on their website and got a phone interview. The first one was from an hr, and the second one was from a senior analyst. Plus some open questions and a analysis question
- Practical analysis of a dataset Answer Question
Mindspark is one of the worlds largest software application companies with five offices worldwide and over two hundred employees. We are committed to the concept of team with a transparent environment and the ability for each employee to make an impact. We believe passion, creativity, integrity, and community are the core ingredients to our success and develop programs within...
Mission: Mindspark is committed to developing products that both delight and enhance users online experience.