- Mizuho Bank update2 days ago
Mizuho Hires Five Senior Investment Bankers with Targeted Investment in Capital Markets and Client Coverage http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vI6yD
- Mizuho Bank update2 days ago
Mizuho offers the best of both worlds-the feeling of a boutique work environment within a global organization. Smaller economies of scale lead to a better work experience. A sophisticated corporate and institutional client base allows Mizuho to offer its employees a more rewarding career with broad opportunities.
- A dynamic workplace that values diversity and innovation
- Varied, challenging work experience
- A stable, growing company with a solid reputation built on client trust
- A corporate culture that values and fosters both teamwork and individual achievement
- Opportunities for short-term and long-term international assignments
- A wide array of training and learning programs, including on-site instructor-led programs and e-learning courses
- A network of contacts that will benefit you throughout your career
- A global organization with overseas headquarters, offering a multicultural, diverse work environment
Mizuho takes pride in being a good corporate citizen and giving back to the communities where we live and do business. We support programs that advance youth development, social welfare, environmental protection and sustainability, renewable energy, and other social issues.
Mizuho organizes community service projects that respond to local needs and provide opportunities to employees who wish to volunteer. Mizuho staff members make a difference through activities such as reading to youth, providing job skills and financial literacy training, renovating facilities, food distribution, and donation drives.
Mizuho became the first Japanese bank to adopt the Equator Principles, addressing regional environmental and social issues tied to funded projects.
Trust, relationship-building, teamwork, innovation, and social responsibility are central to Mizuho's vision and values. We aspire:
- To be the most trusted financial services group with a global presence and a broad customer base, contributing to the prosperity of the world, Asia, and Japan
- to be our clients' most trusted partner, providing innovative thinking and solutions based on our deep, extensive financial experience and expertise
- To put our clients and interests first, providing the best financial products and services with honesty and integrity
- To identify and respond to new marketplace and world trends with innovative, progressive, and forward-thinking approaches
- To embrace diversity, respect human rights, and harness the power of our collective strengths
Mizuho – 2014 Deals of the Year Awards
2014 North America Loan – Tyson Foods’ $8.2B Acquisition Loan
Project Finance International
2014 Americas Deal of the Year – Freeport LNG
2014 Americas Petrochemical Deal of the Year – Sasol
2014 Americas Oil & Gas Deal of the Year – Los Ramones Sur
2014 North America Power Deal of the Year – CPV
2014 Latin America Power Deal of the Year – Kelar
Americas Deal of the Year 2014 – Kia Motors (MLA/Facility Agent)
Americas Deal of the Year 2014 – Sprint (Lender)
Americas Deal of the Year 2014 – Cameron LNG (Lender)
2014 North American Oil & Gas Deal of the Year – Freeport LNG
2014 North American Petrochemicals Deal of the Year – Sasol
2014 Latin American Upstream Oil & Gas Deal of the Year – FPSO Cidade de Marica (“Marica”)
2014 Latin American Downstream Oil & Gas Deal of the Year – Los Ramones Sur
2014 Latin American Transport Deal of the Year – Tisur
Mizuho Bank Photos
- Featured Review
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Mizuho Bank full-timeRecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO
-Personal time off (PTO)-30 days!
-Working for a growing bank
-Boutique feel within a global organization
-Systems need upgrade
-Processes can be slow
Advice to Management
-Empower local managers to make decisions
-Consider flex time for employees
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Helpful (2)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Mizuho Bank (New York, NY).
I had a 1:1 interview process then proceeded to the next round where I met with 5 other employees in the HR team. Interview process was generally easy with basic behavioral questions but what threw me off was the the end of the interviewing process. They never contacted me regarding the decision or me being accepted or rejected, which I felt was a bit unprofessional.
- Nothing too difficult- Basic behavioral questions. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients. In the U.S., Mizuho and its affiliates provide comprehensive corporate and investment banking services to major corporations, financial institutions, and public sector entities. With offices in more than 30 countries, Mizuho Bank, Ltd. offers...
Mission: To be the most trusted financial services group with a global presence and a broad customer base, contributing to the prosperity of the world, Asia, and Japan.