Mom365 is the nation’s leading provider of in-hospital newborn photography. Our main purpose is to help families celebrate one of life’s most precious moments. Every day, grandmas and grandpas, aunts and uncles, sisters and brothers, and moms and dads welcome a new member to their family. Life happens every day, 365 days a year, and we are here to capture it and to help families share the good news.
Whether you work in a hospital as a Newborn Photographer or in our corporate offices, we have exciting opportunities for you to grow professionally and build a long-term career with our company.
We're all about moms, all the time. We celebrate mom's journey, bonding with her and her baby from the very beginning. We share mom's pride, joy and excitement with gorgeous newborn photography in the hospital and beyond.
We connect moms with other moms … everybody shares photos, funny stories, special moments and more in our friendlyonline community. (And there’s no need to get dressed up or pay for a latte while you do it!)
We help moms save with unique deals & discounts on baby basics and a few well-deserved indulgences.
We offer support with important parenting info and e-newsletters.
We have a fun side, a serious side, a BFF side – everything you want in a good friend. And everything you want in a partner through this incredible adventure called being a mom!
We Capture Precious Memories with Newborn Photography
Mom365 is the largest professional newborn photographer in the U.S.! Our staff of more than 1,700 professional photographers really loves sharing a milestone – baby’s first portrait – right in the hospital. And it doesn’t stop here. Moms can choose to purchase a wide variety of amazing portrait packages, irresistible birth announcements and keepsakes to celebrate the baby.
We offer photography for so many phases of mom’s life with her new little true love. Always with an artistic, contemporary approach. Here are all the ways we help capture – and keep – special moments!
We take baby’s unforgettable first portrait and securely post it to a free Baby Portrait Page. Then mom can share it with family and friends – the waiting is over!
Capture the anticipation and love before the baby is even born.
Family & Milestones
Preserve all the special moments and treasure them forever.
Events & Fun
Photo-journalistic style portraits catch all the details of birthday parties, holiday get-togethers and more.
Special times happen most often at home, so our photographers are happy to meet you there.
Our Company History
The legacy of incredible newborn portraiture goes back to 1947, when our photographers used a camera called “the Robot” to take black and white photos of newborns in the hospital.
Decades of expansion, acquisition and innovation followed, including:
• First company in the industry to offer color processing for in-hospital newborn photography in the 1960s
• Range expands to 2,500 hospitals in the U.S., then grows to include Canada, in the 1980s
• New business model developed to provide “order right from the hospital” services. The company now provides digital imaging products and services, becoming clear industry leader in newborn photography in the 1990s
• The 2000s are all about large investments in digitalized production facilities and the call center. Employees passed the 2,000 mark
• The company is acquired by a U.K. firm in 2011, expanding our reach to the British newborn market. Aggressive expansion into China and Saudi Arabia creates a global photography business
• Today Mom365 photographers provide free newborn portrait sessions to more than 1 million new moms and babies a year, every year.
• 2013 marks the launch of a new brand called Mom365 along with a magazine and exciting online community for moms. Naturally you can expect even more innovation in the future!
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Mom365 part-time (Less than a year)RecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEORecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO
I loved this job, and felt that Mom365 was interested in their employees and their success.
I was disappointed when the hospital I covered decided not to renew their contract with Mom365. I will always hold fond memories of the time I was a Mom365 photographer.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Mom365 (Columbia, MD) in July 2015.
A very easy interview. Comfortable and friendly. I was asked easy to answer questions and was made to feel like they cared how I felt. I was given enough information about the job that I really wanted to be offered the position.
- Are you comfortable with infants 1 Answer
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –