At big box stores, customers are just the next person in line. At every TCC location, customers get personalized, one-on-one attention.
We hire finest talent in the industry and offer exceptional training to those who want to work toward a career. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
1. You care about your Community.
2. You don't mind making money.
3. You enjoy talking to people.
4. Using technology is your thing.
5. Having fun at work matters to you.
The Culture of Good
Moorehead Family Foundation
- Competitive Salaries and Hourly Pays
- Incentive-based bonuses on individual and company performance
- Generous commissions structure for our Sales team
- John Hancock 401(k) retirement plans with company match contribution
- Company products discounts & Employee Purchase program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program!
Health and Well-Being
- Anthem Blue Cross / Blue Shield Insurance - Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision
- Supplemental AFLAC Disability Insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Corporate Fitness Center
- Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Leave
- On-the-job Training
- Online Development Tools and Training
- Corporate Training Department
The Early Years
Moorehead Communications Photos
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Moorehead Communications full-time (Less than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
-Organized work environment
-Internal competitions to win money or phone accessories
-Store manager was rude
-Not enough training on fixing phones
Advice to Management
My advice to the management would be to take the consultants complaints seriously, take action when there is actual issues.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ months – interviewed at Moorehead Communications.
During the jnterview via web camera one was walking around the room. The female was playing with her hair. One male was texting and the other person asking the questions was rocking his head back and fourth. No one in the room was paying attention. This was an internal interview. The platform they used was very poor.
- How have you failed as a leader Answer Question
Moorehead Communications dba TCC is the largest Verizon Premium Wireless Retailer in the country with over 600 locations across 32 states. Our long-standing relationship with Verizon Wireless allows the company to make its services more accessible to customers while offering unparalleled customer service and competitive pricing.
At big box stores...
Mission: Committed to providing the best customer experience in wireless.