Since 1996, Murphy USA has been the place people go to save on the gas that fuels their lives. From the lowest prices on gas to exclusive deals on your family’s favorite snacks and drinks, we’re always going the extra mile to help you buy smarter and drive farther. Welcome to Murphy USA.
- Integrity: Openness, honesty and doing the right thing
- Humble Leadership: Support our team, regardless of job titles
- Superior Performance: Be committed to success every day
- Responsibility: Accountability in our jobs — take pride in our work
- Communication: Listen to our customers
- Celebration: Appreciate and acknowledge our successes as a team
All Murphy USA gasoline and diesel products meet or exceed government regulations and receive rigorous inspections before transport. Our fuels contain cleaning agents to prevent engine buildup and are filtered at the pump to stop potential contaminants from entering your vehicle.
Team Murphy USA
Here at Murphy USA, we understand that sports can have positive effects in the lives of participants. Sports play a vital role in teaching children fundamental values like a strong work ethic, teamwork, self-confidence, a healthier body, and good sportsmanship. We share our enthusiasm for and commitment to youth sports in the communities where we live and work by supporting organizations that make youth sports possible.
Coaches or team parents can sign up their team and become affiliates with their local store. Are you looking for a team sponsor? Fill out the Sponsorship Form and apply today!
We look forward to welcoming your team as part of ours!
Why Murphy USA?
We know a career is more than just a paycheck and benefits. Everyone deserves the opportunity to enjoy going to work each day in a positive, productive environment. It’s important to our customers, as well as our culture.
At Murphy USA, we’re in it together — from the company leadership to the brand new cashier. We invest in our employees not just through competitive pay and benefits, but the opportunity to advance within the company. We go further to help every Murphy USA employee fuel a brighter future for themselves and their families.
- We value your contribution: What career is the best fit? We value smart, hardworking individuals who enjoy making a difference.
- Our growth means your advancement: With more than 1,200 stores and counting, there’s a lot of opportunity for the right person.
- Enjoy great pay and benefits packages: We offer competitive wages, a monthly commission plan, and comprehensive benefits.
- We can help you earn your degree: Murphy USA employees averaging 20+ hours per week are eligible for education assistance — up to 80% of your tuition could be paid.
Murphy USA Photos
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Murphy USA full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
I began at Murphy USA as a Cashier and was hired in a newly established District. I trained at the only large format store in the area and became acquainted with the Murphy Community. This company really cares about ALL their employees and strives to give everyone the tools they need to get the job done. Not only does this company have many resources available but they make sure their Assistant Managers, Store Managers, and District Managers are well informed through many avenues of communication. They understand, the best way to take care of their customer is to take care of their employee.Cons
Lets face it, any job has cons, the worst one this one has is that it is hard to find quality applicants to hire.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Advice to Management is...open more!RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online – interviewed at Murphy USA.Interview Details
You take an assessment online. Once you pass and if you seem fit for the job you will get a call for an interview. I had two interviews, one with the store manager and one with the district manager.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferEasy Interview
- What is your weakness and what you need to improve on. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –