Why work at NETGEAR?
- Work with smart, innovative people committed to helping the world do more through connectivity.
- A place where results-driven people can advance their careers, develop their potential, and make an impact.
- Successes and performance are recognized by offering competitive compensation packages.
- Strong commitment to integrity and high ethical standards
| || |
Benefits & Perks
At NETGEAR, we value our employees. In addition to opportunities to work on cutting-edge technologies and career growth, we offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package. Benefits will vary depending on location.
At NETGEAR, we care. We pride ourselves on coming together as a team to help our community and have fun at the same time.
NETGEAR is committed to developing innovative new products and new product features that increase energy efficiency, use fewer resources, and meet or exceed global environmental standards. We are setting comprehensive benchmarks for products that carry the NETGEAR Green logo. NETGEAR Green means INNOVATION - a commitment to smarter, greener products, helping businesses and homes use less energy and save money.
- Featured Review
I have been working at NETGEAR full-time
People get fairly compensated and recognized/promoted for good work. If you are good, you can be sure you'll be promoted here. I can make recommendations and implement them, rather than have politics stand in the way. If you do well, you get follow-up RSU grants every year which at other companies may only be limited to executives. Great work life balance and flexibility - people can adjust their schedules to allow for picking up kids, etc.
No free lunch or subsidized cafeteria like many other tech firms in the valley.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at NETGEAR (San Jose, CA).
First hiring manager was nice enough, but suggested I lie about technical experience to the next person on the interview panel. Weird. Either this was an extreme ethics test, or the whole department is nuts. Next interviewer was very condescending and thought she was Anna Wintour. Extremely severe, a little too serious for just working at a tech company.
- Do you know how internet routers work? Keep in mind: Job description didn't mention they were looking for a technical engineer or someone who could install routers while also being a marketing expert. I would like to know the percentage of marketing, journalism, or communications professionals who also have technical certificates and are applying for entry-level jobs... 1 Answer
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Join our network. When you work at NETGEAR, you’ll be part of a dynamic team committed to helping the world do more. We turn ideas into innovative networking products that connect people, power businesses and advance the way we live. Our success is fueled by a pioneering spirit that’s made us one of the leading—and growing—global technology companies. Join our network and ...
Mission: Connect the World to the Internet