We specialize in solving the most complex technology challenges in an agile way. And we do this for more than 100 customers that range from Fortune 500 giants to new ventures. Systems we have created run a good chunk of the world today!
If you have passion for technology, an eye for quality and believe in lifelong learning, Nagarro is the place to be.
We are a flat organization with a friendly, eager work culture. People who join us once seldom leave. Our attrition rates are extremely low, building a sense of family among the colleagues. We are usually ranked very high in HR practices by industry surveys.
Oh, and we also pay well.
Nagarro Software Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Nagarro Software full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
A progressive yet responsible company that truly understands and respects the meaning of the word
" partnership". Our customers success is the benchmark for our own! This admirable philosophy and subsequent company-wide effort(s) starts at the very top.Cons
Employee Stock Options would be a nice optionRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online – interviewed at Nagarro Software.Interview Details
Got a call from the HR to have a telephonic discussion for the first technical round. After clearing this there would be another technical round and then managerial round. For the subsequent rounds the candidate is supposed to go to their office for face to face discussion.Interview Questions
No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
- What is serialization and significance of serial version uid with respect to serialization? Is it necessary to give serial version uid in serializable class? What is the role of uid while deserializing? Answer Question
- Difference between get() and load() method in hibernate? What is an entity in hibernate? States of an entity? What is N+1 problem? Answer Question
- How to create transactions in jdbc? Answer Question
- ApplicationContext is it class or an interface? what are implementing classes? Answer Question
- Lifecycle of a servlet. When is the destroy() method called?
Difference between Statement and PreparedStatement? Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –