Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Great People and environment. Some great opportunities to learn fast.
lack vision and continuous change of strategy and path moving forward. I guess CEA and management trying everything they could to bring the company back to its foot. Some past major mistake still biting Navistar greatly.
Advice to Management
Please stop making changes and stay on course for few years to see the result.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Navistar.
It was a group interview with 3 employees. My interview was with a team leader, HR rep and the main quality engineer. It was a little intimidating at first but changed once we were all chatting like best friends. In order for me to be considered for an interview, I had to serve time as a temporary worker through a temporary staffing agency. Those who put forth their best effort in work ethic and attendance while being great with quality was considered first for interviewing.
- Describe how an engine works. Answer Question
- What would you do if your station was shut down for maintenance? 1 Answer
- What do you do to ensure that the quality metrics are followed? 1 Answer
- Which of the following is the most important and why? Safety, Quality, or Production number goals. 1 Answer
- What would you do when a new engine or process is launched and you haven't been trained on the new process? 1 Answer
Navistar's gonna roll its truckin' convoy 'cross the USA and beyond. The company manufactures its products under brand names such as International (commercial trucks and military/defense vehicles), MaxxForce (diesel engines), IC (school and commercial buses), and Workhorse (chassis for motor homes). It also designs and manufactures diesel engines for the pickup truck, van, and SUV markets. Navistar's parts group supplies engine parts, and its financial sector offers sales and lease financing for its dealers and customers. Navistar, which operates ...