NetScout Systems Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at NetScout SystemsPros
* The products are very complex and difficult to master completely, which is a lot of fun for those who enjoy a challenge.
* The company employs some of the best technical people in the industry which is both refreshing, helpful, and a little competitive in spirit.
* The company has great relationships with some of the best customers in the world. Customers love NetScout products, the NetScout sales team, and the NetScout technical people that work for them every day.
* Company leaders value employees (especially technical employees) and has never had a layoff. That doesn't mean that people haven't been let go for cause or shifting priorities. The company simply doesn't do the foolish hire-and-purge dance to appease shareholders.
* The company is very, very conservative financially and dead-serious about regulatory compliance and workplace behavior/ethics. Absolutely no shenanigans are tolerated at NetScout.
* Good compensation package and benefits.Cons
* Career advancement is very slow partly due to conservative management posture, and partly due to a flat management hierarchy. These are not bad reasons, but career development and advancement doesn't seem to be an expectation or a priority either. NetScout is not the company for the ambitious.RecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
1 person found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at NetScout Systems in September 2014.Interview Details
The interview process was a phone interview with the hiring manager and then a face to face with both the hiring manager and the VP. The overall the process was very fair. During the interview process the focus is on both the knowledge of the given territory and sales process. You need to be able to give examples of successful sale and the process that got you the win.Interview Questions
No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- The differences between the spin sales and the challenger sale. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
NetScout Systems helps network administrators stay prepared. The company provides systems that monitor and report on the performance of software applications and the networks on which they run. The company's probes -- monitoring appliances that can be placed throughout a network -- allow administrators to collect information about traffic flow and to optimize application and network performance. Its nGenius Service Assurance Solution monitors systems ranging from VoIP communications to customer relationship management applications. NetScout sells directly and through...