New Look Photos
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at New Look (More than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO
New challenges and experiences with professional company where the performance in retail management
Need to understand the required information
Advice to Management
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days – interviewed at New Look (London, England (UK)).
I rung the store first asking if there were any vacancies and then handed my cv in store. I didn't hear anything back for a week and rung the store again asking to speak to the manager, who then offered me an interview the same day. It was really easy and informal, it was a basic chat while she filled in the application. Because I didn't have any retail experience she broke down the questions to make them more suitable.
- What do you think the role is of a sales advisor? Answer Question
- Who do we aim our shop at? 1 Answer
- Scenario question: your on the shop floor and filling the rails but you see that there is a long queue and not many people working on the tills what do you do? Answer Question
- What would your priority be between stocking rails or the tills when there is a long queue? Answer Question
- New look is a fast paced environment do you cope under pressure? Answer Question
- Describe a time when you have dealt with a angry or difficult customer? Answer Question
Make sure to always ask questions when they ask you 'if there's anything you would like to ask me' - I asked about benefits,pay and the rota
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
The New Look story began in 1969 as a single fashion store in the UK. From there, we’ve grown to become a leading fast-fashion brand, with 569 stores in the UK and over 200 across Europe, China, North Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Our transactional website newlook.com now ships to over 120 countries world-wide generating 10% of revenues. We’ve a significant ...
Mission: We want to become an international, multi-channel brand with long term sustainable growth.