• This is NOT your typical "mom and pop" real estate. Our houses usually sell within 24-48 Hrs.
• In each office we purchase anywhere around 30 houses a month so as a new hire you will be given plenty of leads and training on how to find and network with real estate investors.
• Inner office competition drives our office atmosphere. Since we only promote from within, your biggest competitor will also be your biggest asset. In order for more senior associates to move up, they have to make sure there is someone to take their place.
- You are guaranteed to learn more about real estate in your first 6-12 months here than you would in 3 years anywhere else.
New Western Acquisitions Are Looking For Associates That Are:
- EXTREMELY PASSIONATE ABOUT REAL ESTATE INVESTING
- HAVE AN UNSURPASSED WORK ETHIC
- EXCEPTIONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
The candidates that can provide these combined talents WILL be successful with our brokerage. All new hires go through a vigorous training schedule led by senior associates that will provide all necessary knowledge and education for a successful career in the field of investment real estate. The position available is in our sales department which consists of the disposition of investment properties to our network of investors. These associates will work closely with investors consulting them through the purchase process, rehabilitation of the property, exit strategies and potential equity or profit of each investment.
New Western Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at New Western full-time (less than a year)Pros
New Western Acquisitions will teach you everything you need to know to be successful doing Real Estate. The office culture is friendly and everybody is competitive in a healthy way. It will be exciting to grow with this company over the years.Cons
There are many markets this company still needs to expand into.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Keep up the good work.RecommendsPositive Outlook
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through other source. The process took 2 days – interviewed at New Western.Interview Details
The hiring process is pretty simple. They want to make sure you fit the mold as a sales person and that you have an interest in real estate. If they like you, you will go on a drive along where an agent takes you to a house so you can experience first hand what you'll be doing if you get the job.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
- No difficult questions, straightforward questions Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
New Western Acquisitions (NWA) is currently the fastest growing investment real estate company in the nation. To date, New Western's affiliated holding companies have acquired and taken title to approximately $500,000,000.00 in single family homes making us one of the largest home buyers and sellers of distressed properties in the nation. In today’s economic climate our sales...
Mission: New Western's clients focus the majority of their efforts on reselling, renting and seller financing property to achieve the greatest possible ROI. Every associate who...