Nous Infosystems Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Nous Infosystems full-time for more than 3 yearsPros
1) Good and friendly Management / Top level Managers.
2) Good Salary and appraisal
3) Good Work Life Balance (if we know the job). Finishing the work is only required here. Nobody will ask to sit before
the computer all the time.
4) Flexible time except the newly introduced 9 hour completion (between first IN and last OUT) rule.
5) Good and friendly Project Managers with a sense to understand what people say.
6) Good US,UK long time projects.
7) Provides good free training (from outside professionals) on Technology.
8) Weekly training on communication skills.
9) Support to get Certifications.
10) Saturday holiday. Can take "off" on any other day if we work on weekends.
11) Good infrastructure. Provides good Machines to work. Good IT support. Office premises are always kept clean. Provides everything that is required for us to do our work if asked. Keep a good standard to provide all the facilities.
11) Onsite opportunities
12) Its a CMMi Level 5 Company. And they keep that standard in all official things.Cons
1) First of all - The WORST canteen and cafeteria. People still depend on local outside tea-shops/mess. Wont seems like a LEVEL 5 company in this matter.
2) Team outs, Team lunch and parties are very very rare.
3) The annual day also very poor. It wont be a party. Seems like a village school anniversary. It comes to CMMi level 2 here.
4) Cabs only after 9 30 pm.
5) No indoor Games or any other entertainments.
6) People (not all, but many) talk in their own native language - Politics.
7) No additional benefits.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Please add more Team outs, Arrange some parties at least 2 times in an year rather than conducting a college arts-day like annual day celebration. People like to enjoy themselves. They do not want to sit and enjoy any stage shows.This really increase the work performance in employees. Watch what other GOOD companies DO.
Please provide facilities like a GOOD standard cafeteria.
Do something to reduce the native language speaking in the company premises. It will help everyone to get improved in client calls.RecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Nous Infosystems in July 2014.Interview Details
I applied online and the process took three days.
Written test followed by presentation and panel interview(Analytical and Technical) and one HR round.
Overall it was great but salary is little bit unsatisfactory but okay.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- They will just check your confidence and analytical skills. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –