- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Off Broadway Shoes full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
Great company to work for. Lots of opportunity and growth. Good first job or fifth job. Either way it's a great learning opportunity.Cons
They need to recognize talent a little quicker so it's not stolen by another retailer. Recruiters are hungry for good talent. Ensuring that it's not stolen by promoting great employees would be agood idea for this company.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Recognize and promote great talent.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
1 person found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Off Broadway Shoes.Interview Details
Applied 2 weeks ago. Got a call inviting me to come in for a group interview. They were supposedly expecting 10 people, but only myself and one other person showed up. The interview was handled in two parts. First they took turns asking us basic questions about the company and what we'd do in certain situations.
Then they interviewers took each of us aside to ask more in depth questions about our background/previous work experience.
It was about 30 mins in total.
(And for those who care: I was wearing a dress/blazer and favorite pair of heels, while the other candidate was was wearing jeans, Toms, and a dressy blouse. The male interviewer was wearing jeans and a dress shirt, while the woman interview wear slacks, flats, and a simple top/cardigan.)Interview Questions
Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
- Why do you want to work at Off Broadway Shoes? Answer Question
- What is the most important in regards to customer service? Answer Question
- How would you handle a demanding customer when there is several other customers waiting to be served? Answer Question
- A customer can't choose between the $35 FILA shoes and the $55 Nikes-- which shoe do you decide to pitch to the customer and why? Do so without bashing either product. Answer Question
- How would you pitch the Off Broadway Rewards program to a customer? Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –