- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Onyx-Fire Protection Services full-time (Less than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookRecommendsPositive Outlook
- Aggressive company that seems to grow more and more every year
- Opportunity to grow through out the company and make money. as a tech or office ( it seems?)
- Customer service driven
-They will work with you and there seems to be an open door policy in place (most times)
- Would hope they would expand nationally and province wide and create more opportunity for there employees.
- They could do a better job at communicating the big picture and future of the company to the employees.
- They will tell you if something is wrong but lack at times in rewarding and acknowledgement
- Can be militant at times
- sometimes they say they listen to there employees but don't!
Advice to Management
- Have a better understanding of more work life balance
- Be more understanding of where people live in the GTA and understand the challenges of traffic!!!
- Need more training for there staff!!
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –