Confidence at Every Phase
PHT Corporation helps pharmaceutical companies and CROs conduct clinical studies with greater confidence, ease, and accuracy. PHT eCOA/ePRO systems enable clients to gain real-time insights through collecting and measuring how patients feel and function at the point of experience. This technology, and the service PHT provides, helps clients speed new therapies to market that ultimately improve patient quality of life around the world. From 600+ global trial experiences including 16+ regulatory approvals, PHT offers the regulatory, technology, and scientific expertise today’s market demands and patients deserve.
History & Culture
PHT is the perpetual innovator for delivering new technology for clinical researchers to provide better research and develop new therapies, treat disease, and improve patient quality of life.
Dr. Stephen Raymond founded PHT and the Electronic Patient Reported Outcome (ePRO) industry to offer pharmaceutical companies clinical trial technology and patient-driven eData Systems to collect high quality data directly from patients and clinicians.
PHT experience spans exploratory to post-market programs and includes multiple therapies. All of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies, 18 of the top 20, and more than 115 additional pharmaceutical companies in 75 countries chose the PHT Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Systems. From over 650 clinical research programs, clients have submitted at least 19 NDA submissions that resulted in 17 approvals and 14 PRO label claims*.
PHT is invariably dedicated to building confidence behind patient data. Be confident at every phase of your clinical trial program.
*as of April 2014
PHT Corporation Photos
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at PHT Corporation full-timePros
- exciting business space and industry - a lot of change and growth potential
- small company feel, with a big impact on the space
- generally positive work environment
- management genuinely concerned with creating a good culture (fun holiday parties, birthday lunches with the CEO)
- positive work-life balance (though varies by your dept/mgr)
- work has a meaningful impact - helps bring new therapies to patients
- very generous time off package (4 weeks + holiday shut down)
- free parking and close to TCons
- some growing pains, as business increases and company tries to mature
- serves a very conservative, risk-averse space that is highly-regulated - requires some getting used to
- project-oriented environment where client deliverables can trump all else - requires a lot of flexibility
- communication can still improve - some leaders are great at cascading down and across, while some struggle to tear down their silos
- basic health and welfare benefits - not truly a con, but can be improved (and there seems to be an openness to review over time)Advice to ManagementAdvice
There is a lot of energy around change and evolution of the business, which is undeniably needed to match pace with the growth. However, too much change at once can also be disruptive - employees can only absorb so much at once, without a serious blip in quality, and in our business quality is everything!RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through college or university – interviewed at PHT Corporation.Interview Details
One phone interview, asked some basic questions
On-site interview has 3 rounds. Basic questions such like tell me about yourself, strength, weakness, and some other questions.
Then asked me about my interests and what I want to do.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferEasy Interview
- No, I don't think so Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
PHT Corporation helps pharmaceutical companies and CROs conduct clinical trial programs with greater confidence, ease and accuracy. Proven PHT electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) Systems collect patient-driven eData via smartphones, tablets and the web. This data, available via StudyWorksTM online reporting portal, provides sponsors and clinicians with a real time...
Mission: To help the clinical research industry obtain high-quality data to develop new therapies, treat disease and improve quality of life.