PSAV relies on a talented team of professionals to provide clients with exceptional event experiences.
Our sales team provides front line exposure, not only bringing in new events, but also working with clients to ensure everything goes as planned. Our event technicians provide the experience, working with the latest technology to make sure every cue is hit and meeting or event a success. Our corporate staff, located in offices throughout the United States and Canada, makes us the leader in the industry by providing essential finance, IT, marketing and human resources support.
Working at PSAV provides global opportunities with locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe. Our dedicated employees work in corporate offices, large hotel and convention center properties, and small hotels and meeting rooms. They may travel with customers, work as part of a large hospitality team or represent PSAV as a sole representative at a small meeting facility.
Regardless of the location, scenario or job title, all of our employees are responsible for making us the leading event technology company in the industry.Working together, PSAV’s employees are responsible for positive experiences. Our customers rely on us for everything to go as planned, and we take pride in making sure that happens, whether we are servicing a small meeting, lighting a live event, or pinning a lavaliere mic to the President of the United States of America.
PSAV offers a variety of career paths for dedicated professionals of all fields and skill levels. Explore a career in one of these areas:
- Event Technology Specialists: Digital Services, Interactive Services, CG Artists, Event Technology Specialist, Director of Operations, Project Manager, Audio Engineering, Rigging Specialist, Video Specialist, Lighting Specialist, Audio Specialist, Networking Specialist, Installation Technician
- Event Technology Leadership: Director, Event Technology
- Creative Services: Digital Media Producer, Digital Media Specialist
- Sales: Account Management, Hotel Sales, Sales Management, New Business Development
- Clerical and Administrative: Administrative Assistant and Business Center Associate
- Information Technology: SQL Database Managers, IT Operations, Service Desk Technicians, Project Managers, Support Technicians
- Finance and Accounting: Accounts Receivable & Billing Representative, Collections Specialist, Financial Analyst, Strategic Accounts Specialist, Tax Manager, Custom Accounts Analyst
- Marketing: Sales CRM Analyst, Marketing Manager, Communications Coordinator
- Human Resources: Recruiter, Technical Instructional Designer, Training & Development Specialist, Training Manager, HRIS Analyst, HRIS Administrator, Employee Services Representative
- Product Management & Procurement: Buyer, Field Asset Manager, Lead Warehouse Technician, Product Management Specialist
- Warehouse, Transportation and Logistics: Driver Technician, Quality Control Lead, Repair Technician, Warehouse Technician
- Part-Time Event Technology Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at PSAV full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
People are generally good to work with. Lots of opportunities for advancement. Company is growing very fast and they need to fill positions. Trend is to fill from within, so if you start at the bottom and show that you have potential, you can move up quick.Cons
Training has been a major concern, but it is getting much better in recent months. Pay seems a bit low when considering the industry. But the hours are good, so it probably evens out.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Continue the training initiatives and get the sales and operation's computer systems worked out.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks – interviewed at PSAV.Interview Details
The interview was relaxed and professional. Great explanation of the company and position. They were just trying to get a feel for what type of personality you had it seemed like; they wanted to see if you would fit well with the other members of the company. Overall a simple process; although, the online application process leaves room for potential employees to be skipped over easily.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsPhone call offer and then an official offer letter through email. The hiring Director stressed that it is a full-time position and wanted to make sure I was ready for that commitment.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- No ridiculous interview questions were asked. Mostly situational questioning. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
For more than 75 years, PSAV® has been setting the standard for event technology services within the hotel, resort and conference center industry, offering the expertise for everything from intimate gatherings to large conventions.
Today, audiovisual support is no longer simply a microphone and a flipchart. It now includes computer interfaces, high-definition imaging, rigging, power distribution, component video, special effects, concert sound and lighting, HSIA, virtual meetings, plus all the traditional basic equipment. Our focus is on delivering innovative...