PSAV relies on a talented team of professionals to provide clients with exceptional event experiences.
Our sales team provides front line exposure, not only bringing in new events, but also working with clients to ensure everything goes as planned. Our event technicians provide the experience, working with the latest technology to make sure every cue is hit and meeting or event a success. Our corporate staff, located in offices throughout the United States and Canada, makes us the leader in the industry by providing essential finance, IT, marketing and human resources support.
Working at PSAV provides global opportunities with locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe. Our dedicated employees work in corporate offices, large hotel and convention center properties, and small hotels and meeting rooms. They may travel with customers, work as part of a large hospitality team or represent PSAV as a sole representative at a small meeting facility.
Regardless of the location, scenario or job title, all of our employees are responsible for making us the leading event technology company in the industry.Working together, PSAV’s employees are responsible for positive experiences. Our customers rely on us for everything to go as planned, and we take pride in making sure that happens, whether we are servicing a small meeting, lighting a live event, or pinning a lavaliere mic to the President of the United States of America.
PSAV offers a variety of career paths for dedicated professionals of all fields and skill levels. Explore a career in one of these areas:
- Event Technology Specialists: Digital Services, Interactive Services, CG Artists, Event Technology Specialist, Director of Operations, Project Manager, Audio Engineering, Rigging Specialist, Video Specialist, Lighting Specialist, Audio Specialist, Networking Specialist, Installation Technician
- Event Technology Leadership: Director, Event Technology
- Creative Services: Digital Media Producer, Digital Media Specialist
- Sales: Account Management, Hotel Sales, Sales Management, New Business Development
- Clerical and Administrative: Administrative Assistant and Business Center Associate
- Information Technology: SQL Database Managers, IT Operations, Service Desk Technicians, Project Managers, Support Technicians
- Finance and Accounting: Accounts Receivable & Billing Representative, Collections Specialist, Financial Analyst, Strategic Accounts Specialist, Tax Manager, Custom Accounts Analyst
- Marketing: Sales CRM Analyst, Marketing Manager, Communications Coordinator
- Human Resources: Recruiter, Technical Instructional Designer, Training & Development Specialist, Training Manager, HRIS Analyst, HRIS Administrator, Employee Services Representative
- Product Management & Procurement: Buyer, Field Asset Manager, Lead Warehouse Technician, Product Management Specialist
- Warehouse, Transportation and Logistics: Driver Technician, Quality Control Lead, Repair Technician, Warehouse Technician
- Part-Time Event Technology Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at PSAV part-time (more than a year)Pros
Great people and good work.Cons
It can be very incosistent work load. Also it can sRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at PSAV in February 2015.Interview Details
One Phone interview, then an in person interview with a lead Tech, and director of operations. It was a very simple process. They bring you in, ask you a few questions regarding your background, show you the facility, and if they like you they make an offer right there.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- What is a common frequency to notch out when "ringing" out a room? View Answer
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
For more than 75 years, PSAV® has been setting the standard for event technology services within the hotel, resort and conference center industry, offering the expertise for everything from intimate gatherings to large conventions.
Today, audiovisual support is no longer simply a microphone and a flipchart. It now includes computer interfaces, high-definition imaging, rigging, power distribution, component video, special effects, concert sound and lighting, HSIA, virtual meetings, plus all the traditional basic equipment. Our focus is on delivering innovative...