PSAV relies on a talented team of professionals to provide clients with exceptional event experiences.
Our sales team provides front line exposure, not only bringing in new events, but also working with clients to ensure everything goes as planned. Our event technicians provide the experience, working with the latest technology to make sure every cue is hit and meeting or event a success. Our corporate staff, located in offices throughout the United States and Canada, makes us the leader in the industry by providing essential finance, IT, marketing and human resources support.
Working at PSAV provides global opportunities with locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe. Our dedicated employees work in corporate offices, large hotel and convention center properties, and small hotels and meeting rooms. They may travel with customers, work as part of a large hospitality team or represent PSAV as a sole representative at a small meeting facility.
Regardless of the location, scenario or job title, all of our employees are responsible for making us the leading event technology company in the industry.Working together, PSAV’s employees are responsible for positive experiences. Our customers rely on us for everything to go as planned, and we take pride in making sure that happens, whether we are servicing a small meeting, lighting a live event, or pinning a lavaliere mic to the President of the United States of America.
PSAV offers a variety of career paths for dedicated professionals of all fields and skill levels. Explore a career in one of these areas:
- Event Technology Specialists: Digital Services, Interactive Services, CG Artists, Event Technology Specialist, Director of Operations, Project Manager, Audio Engineering, Rigging Specialist, Video Specialist, Lighting Specialist, Audio Specialist, Networking Specialist, Installation Technician
- Event Technology Leadership: Director, Event Technology
- Creative Services: Digital Media Producer, Digital Media Specialist
- Sales: Account Management, Hotel Sales, Sales Management, New Business Development
- Clerical and Administrative: Administrative Assistant and Business Center Associate
- Information Technology: SQL Database Managers, IT Operations, Service Desk Technicians, Project Managers, Support Technicians
- Finance and Accounting: Accounts Receivable & Billing Representative, Collections Specialist, Financial Analyst, Strategic Accounts Specialist, Tax Manager, Custom Accounts Analyst
- Marketing: Sales CRM Analyst, Marketing Manager, Communications Coordinator
- Human Resources: Recruiter, Technical Instructional Designer, Training & Development Specialist, Training Manager, HRIS Analyst, HRIS Administrator, Employee Services Representative
- Product Management & Procurement: Buyer, Field Asset Manager, Lead Warehouse Technician, Product Management Specialist
- Warehouse, Transportation and Logistics: Driver Technician, Quality Control Lead, Repair Technician, Warehouse Technician
- Part-Time Event Technology Opportunities
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at PSAV (Less than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Like any job, If you're willing to work and you actually try. They're going to give you the hours you want. I have been working with them for 6 months and already had several opportunities to move up to full time and a management position.
They do tend to treat you like dogs that can be replaced at times but that comes with working for a big company. Walmart is the same way. If you get stuck with hotel director who doesn't know how to time manage well, it's going to be an awful day.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PSAV.
Interview process was pretty easy.
Pretty relaxed atmosphere. Attire for most locations is suit and tie, so suit and tie to the interview is recommended.
Most of the questions had a heavy emphasis on customer service, mostly situational type questions.
It was quite a while ago that I interviewed, so I don't remember specific questions.
- Describe a time when you had to deal with an angry/dissatisfied customer Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
For more than 75 years, PSAV® has been setting the standard for event technology services within the hotel, resort and conference center industry, offering the expertise for everything from intimate gatherings to large conventions.
Today, audiovisual support is no longer simply a microphone and a flipchart. It now includes computer interfaces, high-definition imaging, rigging, power distribution, component video, special effects, concert sound and lighting, HSIA, virtual meetings, plus all the traditional basic equipment. Our focus is on delivering innovative...