Philips is a global, diversified health and well-being company focused on improving people’s lives by delivering meaningful innovation. We operate in both professional and consumer markets across three main sectors: Healthcare, Lighting and Consumer Lifestyle, with a consistent approach of turning customer insights into technology solutions that make life better. We believe people should live well, be healthy and enjoy life, and it starts with our own 22,000+ employees across 50 major facilities in 22 states and 6 provinces in North America. Across all locations and businesses, we are united by a common, meaningful mission of working together to improve the lives of three billion people a year by 2025.
Fast Facts about Philips:
• Philips is one of the world’s top-50 most valuable brands and most innovative companies as recognized by Interbrand and Thomson Reuters
• 70% of the top 50 U.S. hospitals have chosen Philips solutions for cardiology
• Philips lights 65% of the world’s top airports, 30% of offices and hospitals, and landmarks such as the Empire State Building, the New Years' Eve Times Square Ball, and the Great Pyramids
• Each day more than one million of our consumer lifestyle products are purchased by individuals and families around the world
• Philips was named one of the Happiest Companies in America by CareerBliss and ranked #7 on Forbes' list of The Top 25 Big Companies with the Best Work-Life Balance in 2013
To learn more about the meaningful career opportunites that Philips has across all its businesses in North America, click here.