Piraeus Data Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Piraeus Data full-time for more than a yearPros
- Stocked break room
- Incredible mentors
- Resources to help you learn a variety of different skills both through on hands training and supported online learning.
- Seasonal parties
- Great compensation package
- Exposure to a variety of business groups across industries throughout Seattle
- Strong support from management to give you the tools you need to succeedCons
- Team only gets to come together one day a week
- Low starting compensationAdvice to ManagementAdvice
I'm excited for the growth of the company as we drive the consulting arm of our business and move away from staffing.
Buy an espresso machine (plain coffee is getting old)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
2 people found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Piraeus Data in February 2012.Interview Details
I had a 1:1 interview with 3 separate people. The interview took a little over an hour. I was very excited about my prospects, as I was told I was perfect for another position I hadn't even applied for. I followed up a few weeks later and was told they were still working on it. Now, more than a month and a half later, I haven't heard any news about my prospects and haven't gotten any responses to my follow up email.Interview Questions
No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
- How did you hear about Piraeus, and why do you want to work here? Answer Question
Longtime friends Ethan Chin and Sean Clemmons founded Piraeus Consulting in early 2006. Both lifelong fans of data, they saw a need for a company that could transform companies' data into actionable business intelligence. They named the company Piraeus – pronounced /paɪˈriːəs/ or /pɪˈreɪ.əs/ – after the port city that dates back to ancient Greece and serves as home to the...
Mission: We believe the future is in the details. Your future. We want to propel you toward that exciting future confident in your understanding of where your company stands...