Pramati Technologies Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Pramati Technologies full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
- Challenging work
- Product company culture
- No lead sitting on your head on an hourly basis to ask about your deliverable.
- Management supports new ideas and initiatives
- Lot of new opportunities to grow and showcase your skills
- A peoples company. Concentration is more on employee satisfaction.
- You can learn and work on cutting edge technologies and challenges.Cons
- Salary structure is not good. You cannot save much on tax.
- No proper transportation service.
- Cafeteria have limited options.
- Some Account managers bothers only about their projects billing and not about resources.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
1 person found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Pramati Technologies in July 2014.Interview Details
One of my friends works there so he referred me. On next day i got a call from the HR and she asked me for comfortable time for a Telephonic Interview. The whole recruitment process has 3 rounds.
1) First round : Telephonic.
It went for about an hour , the guy covered/tested about almost all the things i have mentioned in the resume.(So be careful , don't put the things that you dont know in the resume).
Below are the some of the questions
a) How hash map implemented in Java? What is the purpose of hashcode() and equals() method.?
b) Questions about ORM's( iBatis , Hibernate) in Java and their usage.
c) Quick sort algorithm and implementation logic.
d) Questions on Spring and Struts Framework.
e) Two large lists with duplicates were give how to make it as single list by removing duplicates and preserver ordering?
f) Java call by reference or by value? Explain with example.
g) What is static import? Other Core java questions...............
On the same day evening i got a call from HR and scheduled for a Face to Face Interview after 2 days.
2) Second Round : Technical Round.
a) In this round they asked me to explain about Design Patterns and write sample code of implementation.
I told them about Factory and Singleton Design pattern's and wrote pseudo code.
b) Asked to design Time sheets logging application (Just have to told them what table to be used , how to call them from Java (ORM) and asked me to add authentication to the site .
c) Implementation of Bubble sort (Simple and straight forward !)
d) JDBC and JNDI usage. Application deployment process in Tomcat , Jboss , Weblogic.
and so on,,
3) HR round : It was simplest round , they just asked me about my notice period , ctc and expected ctc. Told me to wait for 10 min and i was selected and got offer letter on the same day evening
Overall interview process was good. If we have a good working knowledge on J2EE and a core java preparation it can be cracked .Interview Questions
Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- I felt that all are standard questions . Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Pramati Technologies is pragmatic when it comes to software development. The company is an enterprise middleware and outsourced product development specialist from India. Pramati provides its own application server product as well as a variety of other middleware products that customers use to link and manage enterprise applications, databases, and hardware. In recent years Pramati has focused on developing Web 2.0 applications for use in social networking environments. The company was founded in 1998.