- Press Ganey update5 days ago
We are excited to share that FlexJobs included Press Ganey in its list of "10 Healthcare Companies with Flexible Jobs for You." http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIKWf
- Press Ganey update30+ days ago
We are proud to announce that our CEO, Pat Ryan, has been nominated for Modern Healthcare‘s list of the 100 Most Influential People in Healthcare. The nomination reaffirms the importance of Press Ganey's mission to improve the patient experience and reduce patient suffering. Check out the impressive list of nominees here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vI61Q
Press Ganey has grown and evolved significantly over the past few years. But what hasn’t changed is the fact that this company has always had a strong mission to help clients improve the care they provide to patients. People work here because they are motivated by doing meaningful work.
In 2013, with the help of our associates, we revisited our mission, vision, and values, and adapted it to better reflect who we are now, as well as who we will be in the future. Formalizing our new mission, vision and values builds on our company’s strong foundation, acknowledges our associates’ contributions to our success, and provides strategies for future growth. Additionally, in 2014, we piloted a successful corporate mentoring program, so we are currently implementing the program across the company in second quarter 2015.
Through our service and performance programs, we recognize the commitment our associates bring to work every day. Our core values reflect the shared values that influence everything our organization does:
- We listen. We learn. We lead.
- We care about each other and foster collaboration.
- We commit to excellent service and are passionate about our work.
- We act with integrity and hold ourselves accountable.
- We communicate with transparency.
- We are innovative thinkers.
Our team members also enjoy collaborating outside of the office and having some fun! Here are a few of the opportunities Press Ganey provides to connect with colleagues and give back to the community:
- Annual community service day
- Charity runs/walks
- Summer picnics
- Office celebrations and happy hours
- Sporting events
- Team retreats and dinners
We work hard to provide a comprehensive suite of benefits to offer quality, affordable options for all associates.
- Our health insurance provides medical, prescription drug, vision and dental coverage.
- Paid leave includes vacations, sick leave and personal days.
- Flexible spending accounts enable associates to use pre-tax dollars for non-reimbursable medical and dependent care expenses.
- Life and disability insurance (short-term and long-term) is paid by Press Ganey.
- Profit sharing and 401(k) programs (with employer matching) allow associates to build financial security.
- Tuition assistance gives associates the opportunity to continue their education and improve their skills and knowledge.
- Employee assistance, including counseling and other resources, supports associates and their families and helps them maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- We continue to expand our corporate wellness program to promote a healthy culture. Press Ganey offers incentives for taking a well-being assessment and biometric screening, for seeking preventive care, and completing a lifestyle program, such as a tobacco cessation program.
At Press Ganey, we have a longstanding tradition of measuring our associates' satisfaction and engagement and using insights from the survey to continually improve our organization. We are proud to share the outstanding results of our 2014 Associate Partnership Survey!
Overall, we reached an all-time high participation of 96%, and even more noteworthy, we saw our engagement/satisfaction rates improve across all functional areas and within each category from 2013 to 2014. For example, we received “off the charts” ratings for meaningful work, quality products and services, collaboration with colleagues and relationships with direct managers. Also, we received more than 2,400 written comments, and our CEO, Pat Ryan, personally read every one.
Our associates continue to provide honest and constructive feedback and leadership continues to act on that feedback; a winning combination for making Press Ganey a great place to work!
Press Ganey is changing the dialogue in the health care industry to help organizations achieve patient-centered care by focusing on reducing suffering to drive greater engagement and better outcomes. As we continue to innovate, we are building actionable services to address patient suffering and ultimately deliver a better patient experience. Clients, including leadership, managers and clinicians, embrace this mission as it resonates with them as their driving reason for being in health care.
Press Ganey Photos
- Featured Review
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Press Ganey full-timeRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Ability to move up within the company and within departments Great Benefits Great Management Team Pres Ganey Empowers you to succeed if you are willing to put the work in
Potential for long or weekend hours at times although this is rare and usually project based.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work. Empower the employees.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Press Ganey (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.
Interviewed with a lot of people who at times asked the same questions. The process was pretty drawn out as I had phone interviews and onsite interviews and a presesntation. However, the overall experience was good.
- Tell me about a time you led a team. Answer Question
Press Ganey has offices in Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago and South Bend, Indiana. Recognized as a leader in performance improvement for nearly 30 years, Press Ganey partners with more than 11,000 health care organizations worldwide to create and sustain high-performing organizations, and, ultimately, improve the overall health care experience. The company offers a ...
Mission: Our mission is to help health care organizations deliver high-quality, efficient care and improve the patient experience. We do this by capturing the voice of the patient through innovative techniques and then our advanced analytics and expert advisors implement improvements to clinical, operational, financial and experiential outcomes.