- Priceline.com update2 days ago
- Priceline.com update9 days ago
Priceline's success as one of the biggest players in online travel is all thanks to our incredible global team of over 10,000 people. We’re a diverse group of creative, self-motivated individuals with a passion for making travel easier, more affordable and more rewarding for our customers.
Our culture feeds on collaboration. Individuals work in small, multi-disciplinary teams where we encourage experimentation, communication and teamwork. Every employee must be strong in his or her area of expertise, but willing to learn new skills and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Think you’d be a good fit?
Priceline offers world-class benefits for world-class individuals:
- Medical and dental insurance for employee and family including pharmaceutical coverage.*
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Supplemental life and AD&D insurance.*
- Long term and short term disability insurance.
- 401k plan including company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous paid time off including PTO time and holidays
- Employee assistance and wellness plans and on-site events
- Flexible spending accounts, including Health FSA, Dependant Care FSA and Qualified Transportation FSA
- On-site fitness center, with available group and personal fitness classes
- On-site dry cleaner, cafeteria and convenience store
- Access to exclusive discounts on international and domestic travel
- Employee discounts programs, providing discounts on consumer goods and services
- Annual CEO recognition awards
- Some positions eligible to participate in employee stock equity program.
- Paid parental leave
Priceline is headquartered in the pristine suburb of Norwalk, CT. We also have a smaller remote office in Manhattan that primarily handles our mobile development and product design work.
Our corporate office is easily accessible by mass transit from the north as well as from New York City.
Priceline.com is committed to providing equal opportunity employment.
All decisions regarding training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Priceline is a great place to work!!
Priceline is commited to sharing our success by donating our time and money to local charitable organizations.
We’ve had the pleasure of working with the following organizations and events:
- Make a Wish Foundation of CT
- The Food Bank of Lower Fairfield County
- Special Olympics of CT
- Smilow Family Breast Center of Norwalk Hospital
- American Red Cross
- Norwalk Open Door Shelter of Norwalk, CT
- Roses for Autism
- Habitat for Humanity
- Featured Review
RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Priceline.com full-time (Less than a year)
I work in the New York office and the culture is very similar to a startup. The New York office is full of life and has the feel of a start up culture (casual, fooseball and ping pong tables, snacks, beer) while still maintaining professionalism. People are great and they give you the opportunity to take the lead where you see fit. Not every decision needs a sign off and it allows for growth and innovation.
Still have some of that traditional and corporate mindset. Although, I don't completely consider it a con because it adds a level of professionalism that not all employers have these days.
Advice to Management
Customer Conversion department management is great. I love the ability to be heard, even in lower tiers. The goals setting gives employees to have an opportunity to take initiative and fix issues with processes.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Priceline.com (Norwalk, CT).
The hiring and interview process is consistent with other companies. It starts with a phone screen, followed by an in-person interview with HR and then the hiring manager. If qualified, a second interview will be scheduled. A background check will be done and references will be checked.
- Give an example of an obstacle that you overcame in your previous work life. Answer Question
Be realistic in your negoations.
At priceline.com, buyers can "name their own price" for airline tickets, hotel rooms, rental cars, cruises, and vacation packages. Customers can also choose set-price options, including our "Express Deals" product, which offers Priceline savings, without the bidding. Priceline is part of the Priceline Group, which includes: Priceline.com, Booking.com ...
Mission: Our mission? Simply put, to be the world leader in online travel. And while by all measures, we've achieved our mission, that doesn't stop us from continuing to evolve as a business. We continue to collaborate, innovate and take pride in what we do, to provide the very best experience to those we serve. Our customers, suppliers and partners come first, and everything we do is viewed through the lens of making their experience the very best in the industry!