Priceline's success as one of the biggest players in online travel is all thanks to our incredible global team of over 10,000 people. We’re a diverse group of creative, self-motivated individuals with a passion for making travel easier, more affordable and more rewarding for our customers.
Our culture feeds on collaboration. Individuals work in small, multi-disciplinary teams where we encourage experimentation, communication and teamwork. Every employee must be strong in his or her area of expertise, but willing to learn new skills and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Think you’d be a good fit?
Priceline offers world-class benefits for world-class individuals:
- Medical and dental insurance for employee and family including pharmaceutical coverage.*
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Supplemental life and AD&D insurance.*
- Long term and short term disability insurance.
- 401k plan including company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous paid time off including PTO time and holidays
- Employee assistance and wellness plans and on-site events
- Flexible spending accounts, including Health FSA, Dependant Care FSA and Qualified Transportation FSA
- On-site fitness center, with available group and personal fitness classes
- On-site dry cleaner, cafeteria and convenience store
- Access to exclusive discounts on international and domestic travel
- Employee discounts programs, providing discounts on consumer goods and services
- Annual CEO recognition awards
- Some positions eligible to participate in employee stock equity program.
- Paid parental leave
Priceline is headquartered in the pristine suburb of Norwalk, CT. We also have a smaller remote office in Manhattan that primarily handles our mobile development and product design work.
Our corporate office is easily accessible by mass transit from the north as well as from New York City.
Priceline.com is committed to providing equal opportunity employment.
All decisions regarding training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Priceline is a great place to work!!
Priceline is commited to sharing our success by donating our time and money to local charitable organizations.
We’ve had the pleasure of working with the following organizations and events:
- Make a Wish Foundation of CT
- The Food Bank of Lower Fairfield County
- Special Olympics of CT
- Smilow Family Breast Center of Norwalk Hospital
- American Red Cross
- Norwalk Open Door Shelter of Norwalk, CT
- Roses for Autism
- Habitat for Humanity
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Priceline.com full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
Priceline is on solid ground and doing very well. Very focused on innovation and collaboration, makes it a very fun and enjoyable work. Most members of Senior management are dialed in to the employees and do their best to recognize accomplishments and reward accordingly.Cons
There are several people in the company who have been with Priceline for a long time and who are very stuck in their ways. The company has spent a great deal of time, money, and effort to "modernize" itself and create a more tech based environment. Unfortunately, many of the legacy employees, and several who should be real advocates for change, simply just don't get it! It may be time for them to move on!Advice to ManagementAdvice
Take a close look at legacy employees and take an honest assessment of their "fit" for the new priceline.com.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online – interviewed at Priceline.com.Interview Details
Weird hiring process...took a long time between interviews. HR didn't reach back out. I didn't interview for the job I applied for but one the recruiter felt was a good fit (it wasn't ). Hiring manger wanted to Skype interview. Which was strange, I don't live that far away. So I did it. They aren't big on tele commuting. No one has cubes or offices. Sounds like they run very lean so a lot of questions geared towards can you handle a large work load.Interview Questions
No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
- Talked a lot about them and not about what I can do. Answer Question
At priceline.com, buyers can "name their own price" for airline tickets, hotel rooms, rental cars, cruises, and vacation packages. Customers can also choose set-price options, including our "Express Deals" product, which offers Priceline savings, without the bidding. Priceline is part of the Priceline Group, which includes: Priceline.com, Booking.com, Agoda.com, Rentalcars.com...
Mission: Our mission? Simply put, to be the world leader in online travel. And while by all measures, we've achieved our mission, that doesn't stop us from continuing to evolve...