- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I worked at PrimarisPros
- Excellent work culture. Very much like a family.
- Low turnover rates because of the positive enviornment
- A lot of freedom in expressing ideas
- Plenty of support and appreciationCons
- Perhaps comparatively to other places to work--salary compensation is a bit lower. However it is nonprofit so that it to be expected.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Keep doing what you're doing.Recommends
Primaris, the federally designated Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) for Missouri, working to bring better quality and more affordable healthcare to our state. In addition to its Medicare-funded services, Primaris offers several types of consulting services related to quality reporting and improvement for health care providers.
Located in Columbia, MO, Primaris also...
Mission: Our mission is to drive the best quality results in healthcare. We work to improve clinical outcomes and the patient experience. We work directly with physicians...