Did you know P&G products serve nearly five billion people around the world, making us perhaps the two most successful letters on the planet?
The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, Wella® and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
At P&G, we continually aim to attract, recruit, reward, and advance the finest people in the world. P&G people get involved – with their workplace, their community, their planet, people in need, and each other. So if you're looking for a company whose actions reflect its principles and values and whose people continually expect, contribute, and do more, P&G is a very exciting choice.
Visit http://www.pg.com/Heritage/ to explore the rich heritage of our people, places, and product innovations that have helped shape our past, and continue to inspire P&G as we move into the future.
Learn more by visiting www.PGCareers.com
Today, P&G is the largest non-food consumer packaged goods company in the world. Our size presents us with the responsibility to operate sustainably, and it also offers the opportunity to create scalable and sustainable innovations that grow our business.
October 2012 marked our 175th anniversary. In these first 175 years, P&G has grown to help make ordinary, everyday actions just a little more extraordinary for the nearly five billion people served around the world. We will continue to improve everyday life for generations to come. New innovations the world has never seen. New ideas for making the best brands better. New experiences that unlock the potential of our people. It’s a future we can’t wait to create. A dream we can achieve together.
See some of our Latest Innovations!
By incorporating sustainability into the rhythm of our work, we delight consumers who want to make sustainable choices but do not want to make trade-offs in performance or value. We see this as an inspiring business challenge and are confident that our unwavering commitment, along with our unrivaled global scale and scope, will allow us to better integrate economic progress, social development, and environmental concerns into everything we do.
In communities across the globe, we’re making the most meaningful impact we can through initiatives like Tide Loads of Hope, P&G Children’s Safe Drinking Water, Pantene Beautiful Lengths, and many more.
Building Leaders and Leadership Brands.
P&G is known for Building Leaders and Leadership Brands. Right from the start you'll see a difference in the way we develop our employees into world-class leaders. Every door you open will lead to training and mentoring opportunities with P&G Business Leaders. Our success depends on our people. In fact, you're our most important asset.
We’re Built from Within.
P&G people are the Company’s most important asset and source of competitive advantage. Our success depends entirely on the strength of our talent pipeline. As a "build from within" organization, we primarily see our people start at an entry level and then progress and prosper throughout the organization. This not only creates many wonderful opportunities to grow and advance, it creates a special camaraderie among fellow P&Gers, many of whom came up through the ranks together.
We embrace who you are and help you hit the ground running on projects that align with your strengths and interests. Flexible working conditions enable you to integrate your personal interests into your work schedule – leading to optimal work/life effectiveness and creating the maximum impact on consumers all around the world.
Take a more in-depth look at our Leadership Development Approach
A Career at P&G offers:
- Rewarding Work & Responsibility: From Day 1 as an intern or new hire, you will make a real business impact as you win with the ever-changing needs of our global shoppers, consumers, customers and brands.
- Build from Within Culture: Leadership and other key skills (Innovation, Productivity, Mastery, Agility, Collaboration, etc.) are honed through on-the-job experiences, training and coaching. You are surrounded by world-class Leaders who will coach, mentor, challenge, and shape you into a leader of today and tomorrow. We are a world-class Company with a supportive, diverse and inclusive work culture that enables everyone to be valued, respected, included, and everyone performing at their peak.
- Global Leadership: P&G is recognized externally for the development of some of the world’s premier leaders, and for 175yrs+ leading innovation for new brands, technology and work systems (e.g., brand management, consumer research). P&G is known for “Building Leaders & Leadership Brands”.
- Dynamic Careers: P&G Leadership Academy provides ongoing training to compliment growth and knowledge gained on the job. P&G offers an endless array of skill growth & development training, as well as roles that align your interests with new challenges. This approach to career growth keeps you engaged and provides you with limitless career possibilities. “We hire the person, not the position” means that as your skills grow and known interests change, roles throughout P&G are open to meet your career ambitions.
- Best in Class Training: We value and invest in mentoring, coaching and providing a wide range of development training to ensure you have the skills to grow as a business leader.
Join us and together we'll leave a lasting effect on consumers, communities and your career. Learn more and Apply by visit www.PGCareers.com!
Procter & Gamble Photos
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Procter & Gamble part-time (more than 10 years)Pros
Great company to work for with great benefits even for part time workers. We recieved shares of company stock if we worked over 1000 hours a year. Had access to health insurance if we worked 1000 hours per year. Heck we even recieved an annual Christmas package from the company filled with P&G products and some fine gifts, including travel bags, lugggage and and various special gift items, like stadium blankets with the Corporate logo on them.Cons
P&G relaced it's whole retail merchandising division with third party venders. and are now diivesting themselves of numerious brands. They company needs to take a look back at the previous CEO who eliminated the Merchandising positions , and helped bring back the CEO who hired all of those mrechandisers in the first place. A.J. Lafley.
We were getting the job done and keeping our merchandise on the shlel and helping introduce and support new and existing products.!!Advice to ManagementAdvice
Bring baack the old merchandising staff and employees and We can get the job done for you again, without elminating nmerous brands.RecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Interview Details
I was told I did not have an interview through my school system weeks in advance. The night before the "pre-night" networking event I got a late email inviting me to interview in two days. It was pretty unprofessional.
Took an online intelligence test of some sort that supposedly only 15% of people pass. There was also a personal test asking a lot of questions about leadership that took about an hour. The first round interview was a night of drinks followed by a first round interview that was entirely personal. I was only asked about 5-6 questions(typical fluffy leadership questions). I was then asked what my questions were for them. I did not get a 2nd round interview and I am not even sure they intended on hiring anybody.Interview Questions
- All questions were very straightforward. I think the difficulty was figuring out what they wanted to hear. Answer Question
Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G, NYSE: PG) is one of the largest corporations in the world by market capitalization and is a Fortune Top 10 Most Admired Company. At P&G, we produce globally recognized brands, and we grow and embrace the best business leaders in the industry. For more than 175 years, we have been innovating to touch and improve consumers’ lives.
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin...