Did you know P&G products serve nearly five billion people around the world, making us perhaps the two most successful letters on the planet?
The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, Wella® and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
At P&G, we continually aim to attract, recruit, reward, and advance the finest people in the world. P&G people get involved – with their workplace, their community, their planet, people in need, and each other. So if you're looking for a company whose actions reflect its principles and values and whose people continually expect, contribute, and do more, P&G is a very exciting choice.
Visit http://www.pg.com/Heritage/ to explore the rich heritage of our people, places, and product innovations that have helped shape our past, and continue to inspire P&G as we move into the future.
Learn more by visiting www.PGCareers.com
Today, P&G is the largest non-food consumer packaged goods company in the world. Our size presents us with the responsibility to operate sustainably, and it also offers the opportunity to create scalable and sustainable innovations that grow our business.
October 2012 marked our 175th anniversary. In these first 175 years, P&G has grown to help make ordinary, everyday actions just a little more extraordinary for the nearly five billion people served around the world. We will continue to improve everyday life for generations to come. New innovations the world has never seen. New ideas for making the best brands better. New experiences that unlock the potential of our people. It’s a future we can’t wait to create. A dream we can achieve together.
See some of our Latest Innovations!
By incorporating sustainability into the rhythm of our work, we delight consumers who want to make sustainable choices but do not want to make trade-offs in performance or value. We see this as an inspiring business challenge and are confident that our unwavering commitment, along with our unrivaled global scale and scope, will allow us to better integrate economic progress, social development, and environmental concerns into everything we do.
In communities across the globe, we’re making the most meaningful impact we can through initiatives like Tide Loads of Hope, P&G Children’s Safe Drinking Water, Pantene Beautiful Lengths, and many more.
Building Leaders and Leadership Brands.
P&G is known for Building Leaders and Leadership Brands. Right from the start you'll see a difference in the way we develop our employees into world-class leaders. Every door you open will lead to training and mentoring opportunities with P&G Business Leaders. Our success depends on our people. In fact, you're our most important asset.
We’re Built from Within.
P&G people are the Company’s most important asset and source of competitive advantage. Our success depends entirely on the strength of our talent pipeline. As a "build from within" organization, we primarily see our people start at an entry level and then progress and prosper throughout the organization. This not only creates many wonderful opportunities to grow and advance, it creates a special camaraderie among fellow P&Gers, many of whom came up through the ranks together.
We embrace who you are and help you hit the ground running on projects that align with your strengths and interests. Flexible working conditions enable you to integrate your personal interests into your work schedule – leading to optimal work/life effectiveness and creating the maximum impact on consumers all around the world.
Take a more in-depth look at our Leadership Development Approach.
A Career at P&G offers:
- Rewarding Work & Responsibility: From Day 1 as an intern or new hire, you will make a real business impact as you win with the ever-changing needs of our global shoppers, consumers, customers and brands.
- Build from Within Culture: Leadership and other key skills (Innovation, Productivity, Mastery, Agility, Collaboration, etc.) are honed through on-the-job experiences, training and coaching. You are surrounded by world-class Leaders who will coach, mentor, challenge, and shape you into a leader of today and tomorrow. We are a world-class Company with a supportive, diverse and inclusive work culture that enables everyone to be valued, respected, included, and everyone performing at their peak.
- Global Leadership: P&G is recognized externally for the development of some of the world’s premier leaders, and for 175yrs+ leading innovation for new brands, technology and work systems (e.g., brand management, consumer research). P&G is known for “Building Leaders & Leadership Brands”.
- Dynamic Careers: P&G Leadership Academy provides ongoing training to compliment growth and knowledge gained on the job. P&G offers an endless array of skill growth & development training, as well as roles that align your interests with new challenges. This approach to career growth keeps you engaged and provides you with limitless career possibilities. “We hire the person, not the position” means that as your skills grow and known interests change, roles throughout P&G are open to meet your career ambitions.
- Best in Class Training: We value and invest in mentoring, coaching and providing a wide range of development training to ensure you have the skills to grow as a business leader.
Join us and together we'll leave a lasting effect on consumers, communities and your career. Learn more and Apply by visit www.PGCareers.com!
Procter & Gamble Photos
8 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Procter & GamblePros
P&G employees are some of the most collaborative & intelligent people you can find. My coworkers help me to become a better employee and a better person every day.Cons
Constant restructuring and downsizing has led to a significant change in employee morale over the past couple of years. It was a great place to work 5 years ago, however I don't feel that the company is looking out for the best interests of its employees the way it used to. Hitting financial and productivity goals is the main focus these days.RecommendsNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.Interview Details
I had a phone interview with a group of four people. They asked behavioral questions and had follow-up questions for some of my responses. I also had to take a timed reasoning test on-site. Overall, the experience was good.Interview Questions
Declined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
- Describe a time you were faced with adversity and how you overcame it. Answer Question
Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G, NYSE: PG) is one of the largest corporations in the world by market capitalization and is a Fortune Top 10 Most Admired Company. At P&G, we produce globally recognized brands, and we grow and embrace the best business leaders in the industry. For more than 175 years, we have been innovating to touch and improve consumers’ lives.
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin...