Help shape a disruptive product.
We’ve been called the “Flash Whisperers” because of our deep knowledge in flash memory and its application to enterprise storage. Because we can make flash do things that others can’t. The result: we’re building a storage array unlike any that’s been built before.
Pure talent. No egos.
We hire people whose talents place them in the top of their disciplines. But we also insist that the team comes first – Pure employees “check their egos at the door” to foster a collaborative, egalitarian and fun workplace.
Competitive salaries, benefits, meaningful equity.
You want to have a great experience at work, do something meaningful, but you care about other things too. Pure offers an outstanding set of benefits, including medical, life, vision, 401K, FSA/HSA, and equity in the company. Sometimes going to a start-up means losing benefits that larger companies offer, but with Pure the benefits package is competitive and the equity-based earning potential is superior.
Pure Storage was honored by the San Francisco Business Times Best Places To Work for a second consecutive year! Take a look and see if one of our open positions is a fit for you. That said, we are always looking for outstanding people – if you believe we should be talking to you, please contact us.
Pure Storage Photos
“I've had the pleasure working at Pure Storage for just over 2yrs and it's been nothing short of an humbling experience! ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Pure Storage full-time (more than a year)Pros
1) Culture: Since day one the culture has set Pure a part from all other companies I considered. There is a true "team mentality" at Pure that resonates with each new hire that comes on board making it contagious throughout each dept
2) Career growth: When I first started I was promised an opportunity to progress my career. Most companies state this, but to follow through is usually the exception not the rule. Pure has put it's money where it's mouth is and has always put everyone on the team in a position to succeed and have the opportunity to move up the corp ladder
3) Work Hard Play Hard: Yes it's a grind. Will you get stressed out....absolutely. But what sales job isn't? At Pure we are changing the industry and in order to do that you have to beat "goliath". But when we do succeed we aren't shy about celebrating it. One important note to keep in mind. We treat everyone as they are a part of our own family. The team is a tight knit bunch that is truly competitive, but always willing to help a teammate when in need.
4) Exposure - At Pure you're just not another #. Your input matters and you can have significant impact paving the way the Inside sales team is structured for years to comeCons
If you're currently either working or seeking for an inside sales position that is slow paced then I would recommend looking else where. If you are complacent with staying on the inside forever this isn't the place for you either. This is a high paced environment with Top A+ talent. The competition to reach new career aspirations is fierce, but the opportunities are endless.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Continue to build new leadership opportunities for growth through mentor programs, 3rd party training lectures, & leadership programs.RecommendsPositive Outlook
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Pure Storage.Interview Details
I applied at a job fair, then had an on campus interview the next day. After a few days I heard back inviting me to fly in to their main office to interview on site. The experience was very fun, we were given free meals while we were there as well as being shown around the offices, which was very fun. The intent was obviously to wow us with the company work atmosphere and amenities - and they succeeded. We had technical interviews as well as some more activities, and were given more free stuff.Interview Questions
No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
- I was asked two questions, one I take to be a pretty famous interview question, and one that I have not since heard of. The interviewers were very nice and gave good hints to help them along, but the questions were very difficult. Answer Question
Flash storage has revolutionized everything from smart phones and mobile computers, to web searches and social media. Unfortunately, it’s been nearly impossible to deploy flash across a data center without breaking the bank. Pure Storage has cracked the code and destroyed the disk status quo. We made all-flash storage affordable enough to use broadly across any enterprise. We...
Mission: Flash For All