Ready Pac: The Answer to Your Busy Life
Welcome to Ready Pac Foods, Inc., home of award-winning signature healthy salad blends, snacks, single-serve salads and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables.
Already a Ready Pac fan? Then you know our products are developed with you in mind. Outstanding quality, exceptional taste, and innovative solutions designed for your busy, on-the-go life make our products different from all the rest.
Never tried Ready Pac products? Take a look and see for yourself what others have already found out…Ready Pac products are more than just healthy food options, they are a solution to your busy life. Fresh from the field goodness, meticulous care in washing and packing, and a distinctive selection of premium produce will inspire you to make Ready Pac the best part of every meal.
A History of Innovation
Since its founding over 45 years ago, Ready Pac has strived to be the most innovative supplier in the fresh-cut foods industry. Whether it’s our new and exciting products, packaging, or processing techniques, Ready Pac has led the way. Some examples of ReadyPac innovation over the years include:
- First to bring the concept of European Salad Blends to the U.S.
- Created the “pillow pack” for bagged salads
- Introduced unique, proprietary “crisp” packaging for bag salads which allows for superior visual graphics
- Invented the triple wash system, which is the industry standard for bagged salad today
- Developed one of the single best-selling salads in the U.S. today – Ready Pac’s The Grand Parisian® Complete Salad Kit
- Developed the first single serve protein-added salad
- Launched exclusive packaging designs for easy merchandising, such as Ready Pac Bistro® bowl salads with a “foot” or our Ready Snax® shipped in a recyclable display case
- Led the way in sustainable packaging and processing. Many of our packages are made from recycled plastics, are recyclable or compostable, and the bowls for our Ready Pac Bistro® Bowl Salads are manufactured in plants run by more than 50% solar power
We are committed to continuing to lead the way in innovation for years to come, by consistently developing new, great-tasting, convenient products and improving upon production methods to meet the needs of our customers and consumers.
|Salad Bistro Bowls On-the-Go |
You are on-the-go, all the time. Good thing we’ve got a solution that will keep you going. Try our single-serve and multi-serve complete complete salads on the go…low in calories and developed by our in-house chefs, you’ll never think of fast food the same way.
|"It's in the Bag" Salads |
You’ve got dinner “in the bag” with Ready Pac’s gourmet salads. Easy, fast, and unbelievably good, our recipes will change the way you think about salads.
|Simply Snacks |
Welcome to a solution to your busy, hungry day. Simply Snacks such as our Ready Snax® are tasty and convenient, and all have fewer than 300 calories. Feeling great never tasted so good!
|Certified Organic |
Our focus on quality means we pay close attention to detail in growing our selection of organic salads. Grown in accordance with the strict standards set by the USDA, our products are certified by one of the leading independent organic certification organizations, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
|Fresh Cut Fruit |
Take the hassle and mess out of cutting fresh fruit? SWEET! Whether you are looking for a snack for yourself or a bowl everyone can enjoy, we’ve got the perfect, healthy treat.
|Ready Veggies |
Aren’t we all just wishing for a few more minutes in our day? Ready Veggies are the solution you’ve been craving. With our sides and specialties, you can eliminate the hassle of preparing a healthy meal for you or your family, and maybe even have a few minutes to sit down and relax. Imagine that!
Ready Pac is actively involved in ways to improve our environment. We continue to make great advances in reducing our carbon footprint, including working with suppliers who have the same commitment. Below are just some of the ways Ready Pac is committed to minimizing our impact on the planet and continuously supports sustainable agriculture & packaging.
- We donate over 660,166 bags and trays of products to local food banks and community charities annually
- Reduced loads of waste to landfill from 50% to 75% by installing trash compactors, while our recycling program increased dramatically
- We recycle as many materials as possible, including corrugate, plastics, paper and metals. We recycle 8,600 tons annually
- We sell our Fruit and Vegetable by-product to dairy farmers. The by-products help local farmers keep the cost of cattle feed down
- We generate 3.0 Megawatts of electricity using natural gas with our Co-Generators. This helps keep our operating cost down to remain competitive, avoiding inflated costs to our customers
- Ready Pac was recognized for water conservation efforts from 2006 to 2010. We saved 25,000 gallons of water per day
- We use energy efficient lighting in order to reduce energy usage
- We designed a master production scheduling system to improve efficiencies and reduce operating days per week. The program has enabled our company to greatly reduce utility consumption, yielding lower operating costs
- Ready Pac Bistro® Bowl Salads use 70% post-consumer PET, and are made in a plant that operates using 50% solar energy
- Each Ready Pac Bistro® Bowl Salad with insert reclaims 1.15 recycled 500ML drink bottles
- We use recycled materials for our corrugated packaging
- We upgraded our transportation fleet, equipped with the best Particulate Matter filters to reduce air pollutants
- We have incentive programs for our associates to promote rideshare, public transportation, bicycling or walking to work to help reduce pollution
Get a Fresh Start at Ready Pac!
Do you like to think differently? Innovate? Lead the way? Then you’ve come to the right place. Ready Pac Foods, Inc. is looking for people who are not afraid to bring fresh ideas to the table. We want people who honor integrity, reputation and hard work. We are searching for people looking for opportunity and driving to succeed, all while maintaining an enthusiasm for doing what they love. If this sounds like a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
Some of the great benefits Ready Pac associates enjoy are:
- Healthcare benefits offered to all associates after 30 days of employment
- 401k retirement savings plan after 60 days of employment
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Rewarding experiences working with a team that is innovative and driven to exceed expectations
- A career path in a company and an industry with unlimited potential for growth opportunities
- A chance to contribute to the delivery of top-quality products that our loyal consumers enjoy and that you can believe in
- A company positioned to meet growing nationwide consumer demand for fresh food and healthy eating options
- An organization dedicated to maintaining safe working conditions, and a positive work environment for its associates
Check out available ReadyPac jobs across the country or send us your resume for future consideration
Ready Pac Foods, Inc., and its subsidiaries, are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Featured Review
RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Ready Pac full-time (More than a year)
I really enjoy working at Ready Pac - as they have a totally new leadership team - run by Tony S. He does a great job informing of all company information and connecting with all employees!
Ready Pac's fast pace and growth is not for everyone. This company is changing quickly and may not keep lower performing employees around. I have already seen several people leave - and it will make the company much better.
Advice to Management
Tony - please keep driving the engagement with all levels of the company. We are behind you and appreciate the transparency that you bring to Ready Pac
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Helpful (2)No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Ready Pac.
I am reporting my experience and the concerns that I had about the company committing to schedule me for the next steps in the interview process but then never following up or getting back to me. My impression is that my initial meeting/interview with the Chief HR Officer went really well and there seemed to be interest on both sides. During that session, he shared that he would follow-up on scheduling the next step to meet with other members of the leadership team. I followed-up with him directly (per his request) and with other members of the HR team yet there was absolute silence from the company. There was no follow-up or updates as to the recruitment progress and not even any closure that could be shared in the event that I was no longer being considered as a candidate. To go from seeming interest during one interview to zero communication seems very odd and inappropriate as it generates a negative candidate experience which is even more unfortunate when this negative experience is for a potential HR candidate. You would think that would be the type of candidate you'd least likely give a negative candidate experience to.
- Discussion regarding background and previous experience. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Welcome to Ready Pac Foods, Inc., home of award-winning signature healthy salad blends, snacks, single-serve salads and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables. Already a Ready Pac fan? Then you know our products are developed with you in mind. Outstanding quality, exceptional taste, and innovative solutions designed for your busy, on-the-go life make our products different from ...
Mission: We give people the freedom to eat healthier