Activate your Potential
- RealPage update28 days ago
RealPage will move to new offices in 2016 -- http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIWts
- RealPage update30+ days ago
In this article from Property Management Insider, see how our mobile technology is modernizing the inspection process: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIWB4
We are the leading provider of property management software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, single-family and vacation rental housing industries. Our solutions enable property owners and managers to increase revenues and reduce operating costs.
Our products assist approximately 10,000 customers with managing the operations of over 9.5 million rental housing units and over 200 million square feet of commercial office, retail, industrial and mixed use properties.
Our Company History
We were founded in 1998 with the acquisition of Rent Roll, Inc., a provider of industry-leading, on-premise property management systems for the conventional and affordable multifamily rental housing markets. Three years later, we released our first on-demand property management product and since then, expanded our on-demand software solutions to include a number of value-added services from property management to renter’s insurance and more.
In addition to our products’ success, our growth is supported by acquisitions that enhance our product development and sales and marketing efforts and expand the types of rental housing properties we serve.
Our suite of solutions benefits owners and managers of various rental property types, including conventional, affordable, military, student, single-family, senior and vacation housing. We also provide commercial and mixed use property management solutions. We’ve evolved our products from the desktop to the cloud, with many available both online and for mobile devices. Our products manage everything from marketing to pricing and other property operations, such as:
- Property Management: Automate the leasing, renting, management and accounting of conventional, single-family, vacation, affordable, tax credit, student living, senior living and military housing properties, and all flavors of commercial properties.
- Sales & Marketing: Through multichannel managed marketing, owners can originate, syndicate, manage and capture leads more effectively and at less overall cost.
- Applicant Screening: Reduce a community’s exposure to risk and liability with our risk mitigation systems.
- Revenue Management: Optimize rents to achieve the overall highest yield, or combination of rent and occupancy, at each property.
- Spend Management: Simplify purchasing, invoicing and vendor management with RealPage’s total spend management solution.
- Utility Management: Increase collections and reduce delinquencies.
- Renter’s Insurance: Eliminate losses on renter-caused damage and create new revenue streams, in the form of marketing fees.
- Resident Services: Increase resident satisfaction and retention through online billing and payments, maintenance requests, package notification, and more.
- Contact Center: Capture more leads and lease more apartments effectively through advertising-generated leasing phone calls, emails and chat – 24/7.
Comprehensive Client Support
Supporting our family of SaaS products is our shared cloud services, including electronic payments, document management, decision support and learning. We also offer Platform-as-a-Service through our RealPage Exchange, a comprehensive toolkit of integration services for third-party application providers and Infrastructure-as-a-Service, which reduces IT costs and improves integration performance and reliability to multifamily owners and operators.
Activate Your Potential
RealPage offers an engaging work culture that fosters personal and career growth for our employees. Our unique company philosophy fosters innovation, excellence and collaboration. Employees are encouraged to take risks and work on projects and products that the market has never seen before.
5 Reasons why you'll love working here:
Reason #1-. We empower entrepreneurs. Your ideas matter and your projects get noticed. Our belief: start with impossible, and then kick it up a notch.
Reason #2- You'll work for an industry leader that is outperforming its’ competitors and is nationally recognized. We have many of the industry experts working under one roof.
Reason #3- We offer an engaging and empowering work culture. RealPage fosters personal and career growth for our employees- we can’t grow unless you do too. It is our mission to provide a workplace that offers a first-rate opportunity to achieve to your career goals.
Reason #4-Training and development of talent is a huge part of our DNA, we take good talent and make it better.
Reason #5- We offer a run fast, have fun, and reap rewards type of environment and make an impact in our local communities. Our unique company culture fosters innovation, excellence and collaboration as we continue to expand in other parts of the world.
It's a great time to join our team as we continue grow and set the pace for our industry.
- One of the Top 15 Most Valuable Cloud Computing companies in the world
- Recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 Growing Companies in North America
- Ranked #5 on the Top 10 list of IPOs of 2010
- Aggressive growth at a steady pace
The RealPage Promise
We are committed to developing and managing a great company. We believe that a strong corporate culture that nurtures core values and philosophies is essential to our long-term success. We call these values and philosophies the “RealPage Promise” and we will practice the promise in our actions every day.
- We will stress service to our clients over all other priorities. We will become intimate with our clients by understanding their needs and delivering products and services that meet those needs. We will value our complainers. We will nurture our leaders.
- We will deliver superior, demonstrable value to our clients. This implies a strategy of differentiation for growth products and overall cost leadership for maturing products.
- We will be an easy company to do business with.
- We will communicate expectations to our clients so that there is never a surprise. We will under commit and overachieve with respect to the expectations that we set with our clients.
- We will define and deploy an amazing client experience that more tightly bonds our clients to the company.
- We will communicate expectations to our investors. We will under commit and overachieve with respect to the expectations that we set with our investors.
- We will create and maintain a financial model that will attract and retain investment.
- We will maintain the highest standards of financial integrity.
- We will treat our employees with respect and dignity.
- We will encourage open internal communication in all directions
- We will expect exceptional performance from our employees. Performance will be measured against stringent performance standards to justify compensation levels that are fully competitive in the marketplace with exceptional rewards for superior performance.
- We will provide a creative and enriching work environment in which our people can develop their professional capabilities.
- We will make decisions no higher in the organization than is necessary.
- We will require a management process that demands analytical fact-based decision.
- We will have a management team that exhibits visible leadership.
- We will nurture a cooperative team spirit among our management team that focuses on producing superior organizational performance.
Our India office stands out in the competitive IT market through its life@RealPage commitment to teammates. Our teammate centric office includes an amazing work culture, work-life balance, fun@work, and many opportunities for professional growth. Our leaders are accountable to deliver consistent experiences across the organization and we benchmark our success against others and have been recognized as an India Best Places to Work company.
Our Philippines office embraces the culture of Cooperative Endeavor or Mutual Cooperation (Bayanihan in Filipino). It translates to our commitment in achieving our goals thru the synergy of collective talents of our Human Capital. We promote employee engagement, professional development, and celebrate employee successes through rewards and recognition. Our actions are anchored from the RealPage Promise – Client, Investors, Employees, and Management, which serves as our driving force to strive for excellence.
Our Barcelona office prides itself on being a multicultural, young and dynamic place to work. We encourage and reward the ideas and innovations of our staff at every level. Our goal is to utilize the diversity and experiences of every team member to reach the highest levels of success. We invest in the development of our team members as we create the ultimate technology for vacation rentals management.
As a team, we work hard together while taking pride and enjoying the work we do. We are happy to be part of a professional environment where respect and responsibility thrive amongst a fun and energetic atmosphere. Our office is a place built to provide an exciting career in the cosmopolitan setting of central Barcelona.
- Featured Review
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at RealPageRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
New leaders are having impact and attracting more non industry talent. Quality of products is on the rise. Glad to see the 4th quarter results beat street expectations. Appears that sales is reporting strong growth which means the company will need to hire more people to implement backlog of orders.
It's a real job, which demands constant focus. Small acquisitions can be a distraction, so focus on things that really move the revenue and market.
Advice to Management
If and when (hopefully next year) we move out of the overgrown Carrollton location, it will be time to build out a new location that makes a cultural statement. There is reason that RP is #1 in its space, its the people. Building a new location is a chance to make a statement about the company, what types of employees we should hire and place to celebrate. Our current location is ok, but there is no question the employees would appreciate input on the next location. You have a chance to get this really right. More communication, more excitement, and more collaboration in this process.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at RealPage (Carrollton, TX) in May 2015.
Was contacted by recruiter, had a brief phone interview, then was asked in for an in person interview.
Went to the headquarter offices in Dallas. Talked with the recruiter for a few minutes, then was walked over to talk to one of the vice president's offices, and interviewed with him, then a director, and interviewed with him. Was there for about 2 hours total.
I was brought back in the next day to speak with another VP, which also went well, I was then told later that day to take a personality test.
Was called next day to fill out more info for a background check, and specific references for them to call.
Offer was made the next day.
Based in Carrollton, a suburb of Dallas, RealPage, Inc. is the leading provider of on demand (also referred to as "Software-as-a-Service") products and services for the rental housing industry. Our broad range of property management solutions enable property owners and managers to increase revenues and reduce operating costs through higher occupancy, improved pricing methodologies, new sources of revenue from ancillary services, improved collections and more integrated and centralized processes.
We provide our SaaS products and services to more than 8,000 customers to...