Recall is a global leader in information management, helping thousands of customers securely manage information throughout its life-cycle. The company has more than 300 dedicated operation centers, spanning five continents in 23 countries.
Because our core business is information management, everything we do - from internal system improvements to research and development of new technologies – is focused on improving how we store, safeguard and provide access to your valuable information. Recall makes expert use of the latest technology to optimize each stage of our service delivery in order to provide our customers with the best systems and service the industry has to offer.
At the heart of the organization and the reason for Recall’s success is our people. Over 4,000 Recall team members across the globe contribute to the strong financial performance Recall has produced for over 20 years. As a member of the team you have the opportunity to be a part of a company that continues to innovate to meet the needs of our clients. If you enjoy an interesting challenge then Recall is the company you are looking for.
As a company that spans across 23 countries we truly embrace the diversity of our global marketplace. The fair and full utilization of the talent of our team members ensures our success around the world.
Some of our fundamental principles/beliefs are:
- In words and actions, show respect for the diverse people & cultures that make up Recall
- Create an environment where everyone is encouraged to realize their full potential
- Our diversity is a strength in a global marketplace
Recall is that we are committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
A long term future requires a long term vision.
At Recall we’re in business to achieve long term success by providing valuable, industry-leading solutions that have a positive impact on our customers and the communities in which we operate.
- We support the economic community by helping businesses stay in business – through measures of compliance and disaster protection – so they can continue to prosper, grow and provide rewarding, meaningful jobs.
- We support the public community by: protecting the privacy and security of citizens’ information that is put in the hands of our customers; and by providing a safe place to work for our over 4,000 Team Members employed by Recall worldwide. Recall’s Zero Harm policy emphasizes zero injuries and zero environmental damage for our Team Members and anyone who comes into contact with us on the road, at our facilities or in our offices.
- We also support the greater community through environmental sustainability. In fact, Recall sends out materials for recycling, saving approximately 3 million trees each year
If you are looking for a company…
- That is customer focused, where everyone in the organization has a customer and where we establish a relationship of trust and service with our clients.
- Where we all work with a sense of urgency and we are quick, nimble and decisive.
- Where every one of us understand our roles and strive to execute them flawlessly by being engaged and help other team members
- Where it is more important to always do the “right” thing supported by strong ethics and integrity in everything we do.
- Where every one of us delivers on our commitments and are passionate about what we do.
- Where we grow our unique talents and skills through well-defined performance objectives that provide us with opportunities to sharpen our skills
- That develops individualized professional development plans for everyone to further our career paths.
- With clear, realistic succession plans, creating new opportunities for all of us.
- That provides stability and growth
- Where everyone works with enthusiasm and strive to beat the competition
…then Recall is for you. Come join our exciting team and find out why our culture is best in class. Are you ready for the journey?
At Recall we believe in providing an environment where our people can grow and develop in whatever direction they choose! We know the roots of job satisfaction take many forms since they’re different for everyone. Your individuality can flourish at Recall where you’re encouraged to plan your career and grow internally, both vertically and laterally.
Recall offers tuition reimbursement, sponsored training services, Facilitator-led courses through an in-house Learning &Development team as well as self paced individual learning opportunities through Recall University! Our continuous learning environment is sponsored by Six Sigma Black Belt Trainers who support Recall’s best practices, world class philosophies around doing it right!
As a full spectrum corporate organization, opportunities exist in professional, sales, management, operations support, customer service and field level operational roles. Recall also offers international career opportunities all over the world!
At Recall we believe our employees are our most valuable asset. We also recognize that employee benefits play a vital role in helping ensure the health and financial security of our employees and their families.
We offer a competitive array of benefits that can be customized to meet the unique needs of our employees and their families.
Our benefit package includes comprehensive medical and dental, 401k with company match, and generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and employee discounts.
- Health Care- Our Health insurance provides a low co-pay comprehensive coverage that includes medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage. Employees have the options of selecting which plans work best for their family needs.
- Financial Future- The financial future of each employee is important to us. We provide a 401k plan with company match to secure their future. Our employees have a variety of investment options managed by Fidelity.
- Time Off- Recall recognizes the need for employees to have a work / life balance. Time off is important for their health and well-being and is intended to be a time of renewal. Additionally, we believe that it should be at the discretion of the employee how to use the allotted time off, whether for vacation, sick time, or personal time. We offer a generous PTO program for our employees to rejuvenate.
- Tuition reimbursement- We also offer tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degree programs. This program provides reimbursement for tuition and books.
- Employee Assistance Program- Life is complicated. Sometimes personal matters—whether they’re family issues, money or legal concerns or problems at work—can make it hard for us to concentrate and do our best. But help is just a phone call away! Recall offers an employee assistance program at no cost to our employees to help with these personal matters.
- Employee Discounts- Our support extends beyond the workplace, we offer employee discounts with a variety of vendors to provide our employees with savings that touch all aspects of their lives. These discounts include: automotive purchases, consumer products, education, financial services, health & wellness and travel & entertainment.
At Recall, we’re committed to your personal and professional development by providing growth opportunities the minute you join our team.
Our extensive on boarding program will give you the knowledge, skills and company background to assimilate quickly into our fast-paced environment – decreasing your ramp up time and increasing your productivity.
Our online Learning University will give you access to a large number of online courses to increase your professional skill set. You’ll be able to track your development as you progress with the company.
Our best-in-class sales training will give you the skills necessary to decrease your time to first sale, increase your earning potential and thrive in our industry.
Our performance management process will give you the opportunity to co-create a career roadmap with your manager to define your ambitions, outline your first year goals and help clear the path so you’re successful right out of the gate.
It’s a very exciting time at Recall and other investments in training and education include:
- Continual access to training materials, handbooks, and videos
- Extensive Standard Operating Procedures Training
- Leadership Training
- Ongoing Mentoring Program
- Safety Training
- Quality Tuition Assistance Program
- Facilitator-led Courses
Recall Corporation Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Recall CorporationRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
worked weekends.the people were great
hard workthe people where great
Advice to Management
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
3 rounds of interview with sales manager, asked several personality questions and experience. very casual, seemed knowledgeable of the industry and excited to be working for the company, talked about skills and how i would pitch a product.
- tell me about a time when you had a hard moment at work. Answer Question
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, and established by Brambles in 1999, Recall is a leading global provider of information management services with corporate offices in São Paulo, Brazil; London, England; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and Sydney, Australia.
Recall supports approximately 80,000 customer accounts in 24 countries. With a global footprint of more than 300 dedicated...
Mission: Recall solutions enable organisations to manage the life cycle of their information, comply with regulation, recover from disaster, and economically manage their...