For over a decade, it's never been about us at all. It's always been about you. Our client.
At Research Now, we have built our reputation on building relationships. Long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships. It is a philosophy that drives every facet of our company and paves the way for a bright and successful future. We are the world’s leading digital data collection company, and uniquely positioned as a true single source solution for any and all research projects.
We take great pride in defining and shaping the future of the research industry.
And who benefits the most? You.
We know that your expectation of us is higher than ever. And we promise to deliver.
Our business is not 'about us' at all. It's about you, our client. You are our top priority and at the center of everything we do.
We always work in the spirit of partnership– we treat our clients as more than just someone we send a bill to at the end of the month.
We're keen to get to know the way you think, beyond your projects. We want to know your needs and motivations inside out.
Only then can we provide a service that truly fulfills your expectations.
At Research Now, we seek to make a difference. Through our support of various philanthropic efforts, we hope to make an impact not only in our communities, but also in the market research industry.
Below is an overview of some of our more specific charitable initiatives.
Research Now Gives Back
Through our global Research Now Gives Back initiative, we are committed to helping our local communities through volunteerism and donations. Our employees worldwide are given a half-day off, should they choose, to participate in team-volunteer activities to support our local communities. The impact we are able to make globally, by all working together, is a huge bonus.
Panelist Rewards for Charitable Causes
In exchange for time spent participating in market research surveys, members of our Valued Opinions™ Panels earn rewards, which they have the option to donate to charitable causes should they choose to. This opportunity allows us to work alongside our panel communities to support important initiatives around the globe.
Kiva: Micro-lending to Help Alleviate Poverty
Our company has learned entrepreneurship firsthand; growing from a start-up into the thriving business we are today. As the exclusive market research survey partner of Kiva, e-Rewards, Inc. established a loan fund to provide microloans in support of entrepreneurs in developing countries.
Through this relationship with Kiva and our e-Rewards, Inc. lending team we’re enabling our employees, clients and panelists with the opportunity to make loans to borrowers worldwide. We hope to create opportunities for entrepreneurs around the globe and further exemplify our “give back” core value.
We are always looking for opportunities to actively contribute to the global market research community and participate through trade associations, industry conferences, speaking engagements, and industry related quality initiatives and accreditations.
Microsoft Preferred Supplier Program (MPSP)
Research Now is a preferred vendor as part of the Microsoft Preferred Supplier Program (MPSP), and one of the few online panel suppliers that has received this accreditation consecutively for the past five years.
- ADETEM (Association Nationale du Marketing)
- AEDEMO (Asociación española de estudios de mercado, marketing y opinión)
- AISM (Associazione Italiana Marketing)
- AMA (American Marketing Association)
- AMSRO (Association of Market and Social Research Organisations)
- AMSRS (The Australian Market and Social Research Society)
- ARF (Advertising Research Foundation)
- ASOCS (Association des Sociétés d'étude de l'Opinion et du Comportement dans le domaine de la Santé)
- ASSIRM (Ricerche di Mercato, Sociali, di Opinione)
- BAQMaR (Belgian Market Research Association)
- BHBIA (British Healthcare Business Intelligence Association)
- BIG (The Business Intelligence Group)
- BVM (Berufsverband Deutscher Markt- und Sozialforscher e.V.)
- CASRO (Council of American Survey Research Organizations)
- CMRA (China Marketing Research Association)
- D.G.O.F. (German Society for Online Research)
- EphMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association)
- ESOMAR (The World Association of Market Research Professional)
- IAB US (Internet Advertising Bureau US)
- IMSF (Initiative Markt- und Sozialforschung e.V.)
- IREP (Institut de Recherches et d’Etudes Publicitaires)
- JMRA (Japan Marketing Research Association)
- MMRA (Mobile Marketing Research Association)
- MOA (The Markt Onderzoek Associatie)
- MRA (Marketing Research Association)
- MRIA (Marketing Research and Intelligence Association of Canada)
- MRS (Market Research Society)
- MRSS (Market Research Society Singapore)
- PBIRG (The Pharmaceutical Business Intelligence and Research Group)
- PMRG (Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Group)
- RANZ (Research Association New Zealand)
- SYNTEC (Etudes Marketing & Opinion)
- TTRA (Travel and Tourism Reseach Association)
- VMÖ (Der Verband der Marktforscher Österreichs)
Research Now Photos
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Research Now full-time (More than 3 years)
Work / life balance - they believe in it. Taking time off for personal / family issues is never a problem. Training is readily available. Do your job well and annual raises are good. If you're in IT, you will get to play with lots of new and interesting technologies. Nothing stands still. Excellent benefits, free coffee, sodas, juice, sparking water. Fruit brought in once a week. Lots of off-site activities. A very philanthropic attitude.
Perfectionist attitude about IT. Nothing can EVER go down EVER, even for maintenance. Hard to find qualified IT employees that meet management's standards. Too many directors, VPs, senior VPs, etc. 1,200 employees, >100 directors and up. Lots of advancement for management track, not much for everyone else.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Research Now.
It started with a small conversation with Vp at starbucks. After that they called for onsite within a week. There was a technical round and discussion round to explain about research now. Last round is with CTO. Everyone was good to talk with except the CTO. He was bragging about how he pulled up research now up from before he joined the company. There was no foot print of the company. Otherwise the hiring manager and all others we very nice. Esp the office facility is good. It's sfo culture here in dallas.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
The gift e-Rewards offers customers is online research. Doing business as Research Now, the company specializes in providing firms with millions of online research panelists (including health care and young adult panels), enabling clients to interact with consumers and business executives. Research Now supports research study applications such as advertising effectiveness, brand comparison, and customer satisfaction. Serving more than 2,000 clients, it owns consumer panels with more than 6 million respondents in about 35 countries. Founded in 1999, the fast-growing company ...