Robert Walters Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Robert Walters full-time for more than 8 yearsPros
- International network and mobility. I started in Tokyo then had the chance to open a brand new office in San Francisco after being with the company for 6yrs. In my 9yrs here, I've spent time working and training in Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney, London, New York and have attended incentive trips in Vegas, Sth Africa, Bali and Guam.
- Company looks after high performers very well and values them highly
- Guaranteed base salaries that increase as you progress upwardly through the company . They are unsurpassed in the industry
- Great culture and a really fun bunch of people to work with
- Large company with strong brand name makes it easier to bring on top tier clientsCons
- There are a lot of teams, divisions and branches inside of Robert Walters which also means that there are many micro-cultures. Make sure that your personality/work style fits that of your team members. It varies across branches.
- As with any recruitment firm, or for that matter, most sales jobs, it's hard work with many ups and downs. The rewards are big for those who are willing to go the extra mile and can ride through the tough times.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through college or university - interviewed at Robert Walters.Interview Details
Interview involved a rotation of 3 cycles, each a 1 one 1 interview with the head of the company. Asked about experience, why this company, unique position of Robert Walters in SF vs other cities, SF specialties and trends in business hiring, 3rd party hiring/recruiting, etc. There were some redundant questions about applying resume abilities to hiring.Interview Questions
Reasons for Declining
- What makes the business climate in SF different and unique from other locations? Answer Question
intern responsibilities were pretty rudimentary and basic, didn't feel I would learn a lot and gain a lot of experienceDeclined Offer
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Robert Walters is the place to go for people who need people. The company provides permanent, temporary, and contract personnel in such fields as accounting, finance, human resources, legal, and information technology. Workers range from top executives and managers to secretarial and administrative personnel. Robert Walters also offers human resources outsourcing and recruitment management services through its Resource Solutions division. Founded in 1985, the company generates the largest portion of its revenue by country from the UK, but it operates through almost...