Roehl Transport Reviews

3.7
Rating Trends
Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
Roehl Transport President and COO Rick Roehl
Rick Roehl
45 Ratings
  • Helpful (4)

    Owner Operator

    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Owner Operator in Marshfield, WI
    Current Employee - Owner Operator in Marshfield, WI

    I have been working at Roehl Transport

    Recommends
    Positive Outlook
    Approves of CEO
    Recommends
    Positive Outlook
    Approves of CEO

    Pros

    Trucking is a tough business. Understand that ALL trucking companies deal with the troubles that come inherently with trucking. As a Driver they worked with me 95 percent of the time. The other 5 percent I worked with THEM . Its give and take. Percentages are based on actual loads, not some random numbers. Equipment is A+. FM's keep you loaded. average 2800 miles a week. New truck drivers will love this company cause they know you gonna mess it up . The first six month program is designed so that WHEN you mess up its not detrimental to your paycheck . Scorecards doesnt count till after the first 6 months. Great facilities. Communication excellent . Excellent mobile app for turning in paperwork. ELOGS. Streamlined maintenance.

    Cons

    Nothing out of the ordinary that stands out. Notes to shippers and cons that get your there more efficiently need to be updated better.

    Advice to Management

    Continue to strengthen your drivers paychecks.


Roehl Transport Interviews

Interview Experience

Interview Experience

66%
16%
16%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview

66%
33%

Interview Difficulty

2.6
Average

Interview Difficulty

Hard

Average

Easy
  1.  

    Employee Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marshfield, WI
    Accepted Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Roehl Transport (Marshfield, WI).

    Interview

    they will basically call you after you have submitted a application, or responded to a promotional event and start the process of determining what type, or level driver you are. then they will discuss various fleets and home-time opportunity with you to see what will work best for you. then schedule you in to one of they're facility's for a more extensive orientation / interview process.

    Interview Questions

Roehl Transport Awards & Accolades

Something missing? Add an award
President's Award, ATA, 2008

Additional Info

Unlock Profile
Website www.roehl.jobs
Headquarters Marshfield, WI
Size 1000 to 5000 Employees
Founded 1962
Type Company - Private
Industry Transportation & Logistics
Revenue $100 to $500 million (USD) per year
Competitors Unknown

Join Roehl Transport and Take Home More, Be Home More!

You can achieve higher levels of pay through higher levels of performance on our unique performance based Your Choice Pay Plan™, and we get you the home time that balances your needs while still maximizing your earning potential.

Find truck driving jobs at www.Roehl.jobs or call 800-535-8185.

Roehl Transport, Inc... More

Mission: Roehl Transport delivers confidence and satisfaction through flawless transportation solutions.

Work at Roehl Transport? Share Your Experiences

Roehl Transport

 
Click to Rate
or