Teamwork - We believe what we do as an individual, as a Company or as members of a project team affects others. Therefore, we strive for an environment that challenges and empowers people to be their best, to work safely, and to respect one another.
Quality - We believe the quality of our work will represent us for years to come. We take pride in what we build.
Service - We believe that people will do business with companies that meet their needs and provide solid, long-term customer service. The profitability of our organization and the return to shareholders will come from this relationship-based business.
Vision - We believe our innovation separates us from our competitors. Entrepreneurial ideas are encouraged, promoted, and implemented. We set the standards.
Integrity - We believe that we cannot achieve our mission, nor the Company's other core values, if we do not act with the utmost honesty and integrity in our dealings with our customers, vendors and each other.
Code of Ethics
The purpose of the Code of Ethics ("Code") is to memorialize the highest ethical standards that have been the hallmark of the operation of Rosendin Electric's business for over 90 years, and to help us maintain such standards in the operation of our business in the future such that the company will continue to thrive and prosper.
The Code embodies Rosendin Electric's policies regarding individual responsibilities toward one another as well as the company's responsibilities to owners (both private and public), other contractors as well as others in the community. Central to the Code is Rosendin Electric's commitment that it and all of its employees comply with all applicable laws and regulations in every jurisdiction in which the company performs its business activities. The Code applies to all employees of the company, including members of the management team.
Rosendin Electric has put in place a Business and Ethics Compliance Program, including an Ethics Hotline, the objective of which is to prevent unethical or unlawful behavior or violations of the Code, to detect such behavior or violations as soon as possible if they do occur, and to take appropriate corrective action immediately in such instances.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Health Benefit Program including Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Care and Dependent Care
- Two Retirement Plans, Employee Stock Ownership Program and Company 401(k) Plan with up to $2,000 Annual Company Matching Contribution
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Group Life & ADD, Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Employee Assistance Plan
- PTO (personal time off) starting at seventeen days annually
- Ten Company Paid Holidays
- Education Assistant Program for approved education
- Wellness Program
- Gym & Employee Discount Program
- Vehicle Discount Purchase Program
At Rosendin Electric we believe:
- We must create a climate that encourages, rewards, and enhances individual and collective learning
- Training and development systems must provide employees with the skills they need for their current and future jobs in the organization.
- There is a need to create forums for people to share what they learn as well as "best practices."
- It is important to reward flexibility and risk taking, and to view mistakes as learning opportunities.
Rosendin Electric Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Rosendin ElectricPros
Good company with excellent benefits and great people to work with.Cons
Tied to one job at a time so moving has to be an option!RecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Rosendin Electric in September 2012.Interview Details
Met with the Division Manager to discuss school and work opportunities. I had an in, so the interview was an informal meeting to discuss various employment opportunities. In the end, I was offered the job with the understanding that I would complete college within 2 years.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
- Informal interview - Answer Question
Things are looking rosy for Rosendin Electric. The company has risen to the top ranks of US electrical contractors since it was founded in 1919 by Moses Rosendin. The employee-owned firm provides a range of services, including estimating and engineering/design, and installation of communications networks; traffic signals; gas, water, and electrical utility lines; and airport lighting. It also designs and constructs wind energy and solar power plants, including grids and collection systems. Rosendin Electric has offices in California, Oregon, Arizona, Nevada, and Virginia...