- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at SAPPros
- Company continues to strive and invest to be at forefront of business and IT, SAP is an exciting place to work.
- Great benefits, people, and pay
- Lots of smart people to work with and opportunities abound
- Mature processes, management and capabilitiesCons
- Sales environment is tuff but rewarding
- Can be bureaucratic and political but what large company isn't.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Put more focus on customers than on sales, profit and the current quarter
- Need to decide if you want to be in services business or not. If so, do what it takes to be a great services organization, not just a high margin one.
- The amount of leadership change on the services side is baffling. Pick some winners and stick with them.
- Do more around leadership development and succession planning.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks – interviewed at SAP.Interview Details
Very competent and kind recruiter contacted me and ushered me through the process with great attention to detail. However, turns out she was a contractor who the company did not give good guidance too about what they wanted. Executives were all over the map, after multiple re-orgs. Guy with 25 years experience was very grumpy and seemed hungover. Guy from recent acquisition who was put in charge of the other guy seemed arrogant and only allegiant to his product line. Seemed to be one of those very large companies that loses sight of the fact that it must be outward facing.Interview Questions
No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
- Do you understand our sell to the C-suite philosophy? Answer Question
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and...
Mission: SAP helps the world run better and improves people's lives. We make an impact on the world of business – and help some of the best-run companies run even better. Explore...