- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at SCIOinspire Corp. full-time for more than 3 yearsPros
1. One of the best place to work with respect to Environment and culture
2. Best option to work who has thirst in learning new things.
3. Good exposure to learn new technologies.
4. Excellent Domain and best products released in terms of Analytics.
5. Provides Flexibility in terms of work timings and work from home options.
6. Really good recognition for work in terms of appraisals.Cons
1. Too much of Internal Politics.
2. People with earlier experiences other than SCIO are not considered and not given the respective and desired roles rather considers only the experience in SCIOAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Work on Cons.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
1 person found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at SCIOinspire Corp..Interview Details
The company is now SCIO Health Analytics. I had a live interview. It seemed to go very well, although they seemed very busy with other priorities as well, which was a bit distracting for all concerned. Despite assurances that it went well and they would follow up (and I sent thank you notes and all the things a good candidate should), I never heard another word. Retrospectively, it seemed, in a way, less like an interview than like an opportunity for them to get a third party's thoughts on industry direction, needs, priotities, etc.
While the building they are located in is easy access, good parking, and perfectly nice, there's an odd sort of abandoned building feel about it (maybe just not many tenants). Also, the office itself is either really well soundproofed or there isn't anybody who actually works in the office. It was so, so quiet.Interview Questions
No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
- Since I interviewed for what was posted as a non-technical role, I was quite surprised to be asked specifically about what programming environments I was used to writing (developing) in. View Answer
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –