RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Sabre full-time (Less than a year)
Laid-back work environment, good benefits
very cliquey, some people are awesome and others shouldn't even be there! Way too politically correct at times, blacks are given special treatment like they been there for years.....
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in September 2015.
- Write Fizzbuzz. Make it take the loop count from STDIN. You&#039;re screwed if you can&#039;t figure out how to reference STDIN. Answer Question
- Write a Romanizer. Take a number and output the number as Roman numerals. Once again, you&#039;re screwed by STDIN. Also, it wasn&#039;t clear if it took one number or an array of numbers for input. Answer Question
- Write a function to count the distinct groups of palindromes in a string. Answer Question
- Write an AngularJS directive that does a &#039;health check.&#039; It wasn&#039;t clear to me what they were asking, but it had something to do with pinging the server every 10 seconds and displaying the status. Also, write a full suite of tests for the directive. Answer Question
- Write an AngularJS service that builds a URL out of 3 components. Also, write the tests for it. Answer Question
Drive solutions, software and innovations. Whatever you do at Sabre – from IT to consulting to engineering – your fresh perspective and innovative thinking aligned with new and cutting edge methodologies can drive creativity and results. Join Sabre and join a team driven by values and strategic tenets. Headquartered in Southlake, TX, USA, we have approximately ...
Mission: As an innovative technology company that leads the travel industry by helping our customers (and employees) succeed, we’re looking for forward-thinking, creative people who take ownership of results and "make things happen". We achieve success by building extraordinary teams with exceptional people – that means finding the best and brightest to join Sabre.