The Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco), a fully integrated, global petroleum and chemicals enterprise, is the state-owned oil company of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We rank first among oil companies worldwide in terms of crude oil production and exports, and natural gas liquids (NGL) exports, and are among the leading producers of natural gas. We are also among the world's leading refiners and are moving further downstream into chemicals production.
Saudi Aramco manages conventional crude oil and condensate reserves of 260.2 billion barrels and gas reserves of 284.8 trillion standard cubic feet.
We are a fully integrated petroleum company and a world leader in hydrocarbons exploration, production, refining, distribution, shipping and marketing.
Saudi Aramco employs more than 54,000 workers worldwide from 77 countries and has its headquarters in Dhahran in the Kingdom’s Eastern Province.
Our operations span the Kingdom, with production and product distribution facilities linking all market areas.
Major export shipping terminals are located at ports on the Arabian Gulf and Red Sea, while domestic demand for automotive and aviation products is met through strategic refineries.
Internationally, Saudi Aramco subsidiaries or affiliates hold significant interests inrefining and marketing companies in the United States, the Republic of Korea, Japan and China.
We have key market support service offices in major cities in North America, Europe and Asia.
We are currently working on expanding our capability to discover, produce, process and transport natural gas for domestic energy, powering desalination plants and other industries, and as a vital feedstock for our growing petrochemical industry.
Today, we are positioned to build upon our prominence as a stable supplier of hydrocarbon resources. And by producing petrochemical products, building export refineries and advancing the development of technologies that will result in cleaner fuels designed for the new generation of internal combustion engines, we will continue the work of enhancing lives while safeguarding the planet we all share.
Saudi Aramco Key Facts: 2012
- 116 total oil and gas field discoveries in our history
- 260.2 billion barrels of crude oil reserves
- 3.5 billion barrels of crude oil production
- 9.5 million barrels per day of crude oil production
- 2.5 billion barrels of crude oil exports
- 284.8 trillion standard cubic feet of gas reserves
- 3.9 trillion standard cubic feet of gas production
- 482 million barrels of NGL production
- 333.3 million barrels of NGL exports
In December 2012, we again achieved the number one ranking in Petroleum Intelligence Weekly’s (PIW) annual rankings of the world’s 50 largest oil companies. PIW is a leading source of intelligence in our industry.
We’ve held the top spot for 23 consecutive years – a track record that shows we’re consistently delivering on our commitment to fueling the world’s energy needs.
Proud as we are of this position, we never lose sight of our responsibilities to the people of Saudi Arabia and to energy consumers around the globe.
Saudi Aramco Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Saudi AramcoDisapproves of CEODisapproves of CEO
They are impressive in improving the employees skills
The life is not going to be balanced between your work and actual life
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Saudi Aramco.
Submitted a resume online, heard from the company 3 months later. Had 2 telephone interviews and 1 video-conference interview. The people that I spoke with were friendly and professional. Asked technical questions and reviewed my resume.
- The interviews went very well. Everybody was very friendly. After 3 interviews they then they sent me an application to fill out that requested the gender and ages of my dependents and my spouse's complete name, birthdate, and social security number. Completely illegal practice. There was an actual line on the application that stated unless every line on the application was filled out then it would be null and void and every line must be filled in order to apply for the job. 1 Answer
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
The Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco), a fully integrated, global petroleum and chemicals enterprise, is the state-owned oil company of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We rank first among oil companies worldwide in terms of crude oil production and exports, and natural gas liquids (NGL) exports, and are among the leading producers of natural gas. We are also among the...
Mission: Our commitment to remain the world leader in the production of petroleum-based energy is complemented by our commitment to help solve a host of pressing issues. We...