- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at ScrollMotionPros
- Smart and thoughtful people make up this company (no jerkhole policy)
- Fun and laid back work environment
- Great product, lots of opportunities to put your palm prints on a best in class technology
- Leasership is accesable and engagedCons
- It's a startup, which often means long hours and all hands on deck
- Company's headquarters is across the street from Penn Station, so you want to commit suicide when you walk outside
- Company is overcoming the hangover of a 2013 management change, hence all the negative GD reviews, as one of the people that lived through this change, it's a totally different companyAdvice to ManagementAdvice
- Keep it up! This place is really starting to bloom, don't forget to water it.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Interview Details
Initial behavioral phone interview with someone from HR and then an in-person technical interview. The technical interviewer had a narrow scope in terms of the skills he was looking for-- mostly networking and linux questions were asked. The primary purpose of the interview seemed to be criticism of my experience, although I'm not sure why, since I truthfully represented myself in person and on paper.
After my poor experience in their office, I chose not to move forward with the process. It turned out to be a great decision as I was hired by another company that appreciated my current skill set and has invested in developing me further.Interview Questions
No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
- Please describe one of the most difficult technical issues you encountered and what you did to resolve it. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
ScrollMotion is not like other enterprise software companies. We built the ScrollMotion Enterprise Platform from our roots in consumer engagement. We know how to get people’s attention and keep it. Our solution makes it easy for businesses to create the same engaging mobile content, distribute it globally, and track it securely. We can help transform the way your employees work, sell and communicate in today’s mobile era.
A Fortune 500 pharma company looked to out-innovate its competitors and put feet on the street faster. ScrollMotion armed the firm’s sales force with...