- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at SettlementOne (less than a year)Pros
Well established and successful company that is constantly growing. Always looking for ways to improve existing products and pursue new opportunities. Great training program for new hires as they legitimately care about your success. Very talented group of managers who are fun to work with and are welcome to you sharing your ideas.Cons
- PTO and benefits aren't good
- There are no company events outside of an occasional BBQ in the company parking lot
- Very little interaction between company executives and employeesAdvice to ManagementAdvice
- CEO needs to do a "State of the Union" meeting with all employees more frequently and should have a suggestion box for feedback from employees
- Company really needs to provide events and parties off site to promote team building and reward employees
- As hard as it is to recruit and bring on good talent, executives really need to make sure to take good care of those that they want to keep as long term employees.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Interview Details
This was a while ago, but I remember submitting my resume, followed by an initial phone interview. Then I had 3 in person interviews. The last two were with Jevin Sackett, CEO and Bill Thompson, COO. I accepted the offer given to me and have been working here ever since. This is a great job that provides everything I need to support my family while still living a balanced life. I enjoy working here and would recommend this company to my friends.Interview Questions
- Give me 10 different closing techniques. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
SettlementOne Valuation, SettlementOne Credit and SettlementOne Screening are part of the SNH, Inc. family of Companies.
For over a decade, SNH has operated its wholly owned subsidiaries in some of the most exciting and dynamic industries throughout the nation. SNH’s portfolio of companies includes National Credit Center, SettlementOne Credit, SettlementOne Valuation...
Mission: Although SNH’s portfolio is comprised of a diverse set of holdings, each of its subsidiary entities share a set of core values and principles. At the heart is the belief...