SkillPath Corporate Strategies Photos
I have been working at SkillPath Corporate StrategiesPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEOPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO
In light of some poor reviews on this site, we feel that it is fair to clear up some misconceptions with accurate, factual data.
• We have been in business for 26 years, and we recently acquired our largest competitor in the training industry. SkillPath is now the largest nationally recognized training company in the U.S.
• We are always seeking top sales performers to add to our team. With this growth also comes turnover—very common for sales organizations.
• These reviews are not reflective of how most of the Sales Professionals here view this position, but rather the few Reps that could not do the job or show up for work.
• Our retention is more impressive than our turnover and something that should be noted on this site. Here are the FACTS:
o A third of our sales team has been here between 1-3 years.
o Currently, a third of our sales team has been here for more than 5 years. This is virtually unheard of in sales!
o Our most tenured sales reps have been with the company for 10, 12, 17, and 19 years. These are the actual years our most tenured Reps have been here.
• A big factor of this tenure is due to their incredible earnings we see them successfully achieving every year. Here are the FACTS:
o Year one average earnings: $47K
o Year 5 average earnings: $76K
o Average earnings of all reps over 5 years: $121K
• We believe thoroughly in internal training and have one of the best new hire training programs that spans three weeks of classroom time, hands-on application, and evaluation of each person that joins our team. Our goal through this new hire training is to set people up for future success on our sales team.
As we continue to grow as a company, changes will happen. We strive every day to overcome challenges and acknowledge areas that we can improve upon.
Advice to Management
With regards to feedback on this site, we know there’s always room for improvement, and we do value our employees. Our employees are what make this company great and will continue to be for many years to come. We hope that you will take these facts in to consideration as you consider SkillPath as a future employer. Current employees are welcome to address any concerns at any time, as there is always an open door policy at SkillPath.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at SkillPath Corporate Strategies.
Typically one or two interviews with HR and one with Director and VP of Sales. There looking for consultative sales people so make sure you ask them a lot of open ended questions.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Corporate Strategies by SkillPath is a leader in the training industry that provides a strategic and innovative approach to clients across the world. Our on-site training and development solutions are diverse and customizable in order to address the business needs of our clients.
We know every company requires different training resources and our account managers serve as a strategic partner in order to understand specific business needs, challenges and requirements of our clients. Our consultative and collaborative approach allowing our team to develop a sound...