Spirit Airlines Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Spirit Airlines part-time (more than a year)Pros
Great people!, good insurance, and amazing travel benefits.Cons
Have to be able to handle stressful situations. Can get stressful at times.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Could improve in getting to know employees better. Maybe host an annual corporate lunch or Christmas party.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Spirit Airlines in March 2015.Interview Details
150 people showed to our group interview. From the mooment i steped in the hotel flight attendants well groomed greeted us and game was on.
1. Check-ins paper work review give name tag and number color coded.
2. Introduction very pleasant ice breakers about 30 spirit employees in main confrence rooms.all comoany info was given very up front i loved it!
3. Break and color group break down
4. Group interview introduction. Each group with in the color goes up says there nmae where they are from pick a random question from the bowl to read aloud and answer Question in a little detail. Break
5. Group activity be a team player not bossy mingle when appropriate!!!
8.one one 2 interview process take two or so hours
10.background checks hiring process begins. Yayyy! If you make it this far!!!!! Spirit!!! I love it and i still have 1 month before traning great company. Customer just need FA who don't mind explaining the business idea and culture And the negative remarks are soon to change. Swa had a bad rap in the beginning!
Im proud to be spirits newest FA thank the most high and the hr/ current FA for this opportunity. Of you get the invite go you will love it. Be nice smile dress professional!!!!! Omg please this part!!Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsNo negotiations! But the pay is up front told to you. If you don't like it then don't go to the invitation.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- why do you want to be a flight attendant with spirit? Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Spirit Airlines can lift the spirits of people seeking sunshine. The ultra low-fare carrier (ULCC) makes connections between major US cities and popular vacation spots in South Florida, the Caribbean, and Latin America, serving more than 40 destinations. It operates an all Airbus fleet of about 30 single-aisle aircraft, including A319s, A320s, and A321s. Spirit capitalizes on an ancillary service model, charging separately for baggage, advance seat selection, and other travel-related upgrades. In addition to scheduled service, the company partners with third-party vendors...